The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids Baseball tournament June 7-8 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids rules, Entry fees are $75 to $125. T-Ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays, (918)617-5564.
• Connors State Intensified Pitching Camp June 9, ages 8-18 on the campus of Connors State College in Warner. Cost is $50. Contact: Perry Keith, (918) 463-3157.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8-and-up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Randy Gipson Girls Basketball Camp, June 9-12, 9 a.m.-noon, NSU Event Center. Cost: $55 (includes t-shirt and insurance coverage). Focus primarily on ball handling, passing and shooting. There will also be competitive contests and concessions will also be available. Contact: Randy Gipson (918) 456-5511, ext. 3922.
• Fort Gibson High School is sponsoring a grades 7-8 padded football camp from 9 a.m. to noon June 10-12. Cost is $40 and includes T-shirt and insurance. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 774-5792.
• Native Tee golf instructional program for Cherokee youth, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on June 12, 19 and 26 and on July 10 and 17. One-hour classes will be offered from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. on June 12, 19 and 26, and on July 10 and 17, ages 6-17. Sessions limited to 20 kids. To register, call (918) 458-4294.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Connors State Scramble, June 7 at Cobblestone Golf Course. Limit of 35 teams with all proceeds going to student athletic scholarships. Cost: $100 per person (includes green fees, half-cart and lunch), $400 per team. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association tournament, Scissortail Golf Course, Claremore, noon on June 21. Register by June 20, info at muskogeemga.com.
• Hilldale Football Golf Scramble, June 14, CobbleStone Golf Club. Cost: $200 four-man team, $50 per individual. Contact: (918) 616-5044 or (918) 869-2250.
• Footsteps of Faith 5k & Fun Run, 8 a.m., June 28, Western Hills Lodge at Sequoyah State Park. 5k pre-register by June 17 for $25 at Active.com. Proceeds go towards FBC Wagoner Children's Ministry. Contact: Tony Hopkins (918) 781-9368.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m., Sept. 27, Honor Heights Park. Race proceeds to benefit Joey Fast, who battled head and spine injuries sustained in a 2000 car accident in Colorado.
Contact: Kristi Hoos, (918) 231-2130 or Holly Rosser Miller, (918) 348-9848. To pre-register go to eventbrite.com and under the “find events” tab, enter “Superhero 5K.”