The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA) Legends for Youth baseball clinic, 9-11 a.m., June 16, ONEOK Field. Ages 6-16. Alumni players will train at stations including pitching, catching, baserunning and life skills. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. The morning will conclude with an autograph session for children in attendance. For more information regarding the clinic, please contact Nikki Warner, Director of Communications, at (719) 477-1870, ext. 105 or visit www.baseballalumni.com.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8-and-up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Oklahoma State High School Fishing Championship, June 21, Eufaula Cove on Lake Eufaula. Open to any high school two-person fishing team grades 9-12. For more information about this event contact the TBF National Youth Director Mark Gintert at (580) 716-4251 or (330) 993-0014.
• Hilldale Football Golf Scramble, June 14, CobbleStone Golf Club. Cost: $200 four-man team, $50 per individual. Contact: (918) 616-5044 or (918) 869-2250.
• Native Tee golf instructional program for Cherokee youth, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on June 12, 19 and 26 and on July 10 and 17. One-hour classes will be offered from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. on June 12, 19 and 26, and on July 10 and 17, ages 6-17. Sessions limited to 20 kids. To register, call (918) 458-4294.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association tournament, Scissortail Golf Course, Claremore, noon on June 21. Register by June 20, info at muskogeemga.com.