The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Oklahoma Lifetime Hunting and Fishing license raffle, Jan. 25, halftime of Old Fort Classic girls championship game at Fort Gibson High School. Tickets on now on sale and can be purchased from any Fort Gibson Lady Tigers’ player. Cost of ticket: $1 each. Contact: (918) 478-2474 or (918) 869-1297.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association four-man scramble, Cherry Springs Golf Course, 11 a.m. March 15. $25 green fee and $10 tournament entry. More info at www.muskogeemga.com. Enter by email, email@example.com or phone, (918) 869-2422.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation will accept request for league, tournament, clinic/camp, runs or special events for the upcoming 2014 calendar year. Information can be obtained at www.muskogeeparks.com or at the Parks and Recreation offices at 837 E. Okmulgee Ave., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact: Muskogee Parks and Recreation, (918) 684-6302.
• Fort Gibson United Methodist Church Cupid Shuffle 5K and Fun Run, 2 p.m. Feb. 15. All proceeds go to support church mission projects. T-shirts; early bird registration $20 before Feb. 3. Register at www.fortgibsonumc.us.
• Fort Gibson Soccer Club spring league at the Fort Gibson Community Center, 9 a.m. to noon Jan. 25. Cost: $60, new players need to bring a birth certificate. More info at www.ftgsoccer.com.
• Indoor Soccer Tournament at Extra Bases Training Facility, $150 per team. Jan. 31-Feb. 2. Deadline: Jan. 25. Contact: (918) 577-6894 or (918) 781-2672.