The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Fort Gibson Youth Baseball will be holding sign-ups on Feb. 8 from 9-11 a.m. at Fort Gibson City Hall. League is for boys and girls ages 4-12, cost is $75 per player. Season runs from April 28 to June 20. Contact: Jennifer Jones, 918) 478-4856.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball will meet at the Muskogee Public Library, 6 p.m. Feb. 6 to elect board members and discuss the 2014 season. Coaches or people who wish to coach are encouraged to attend this meeting (no children please). Contact: Marie Gassaway, email@example.com.
• Oktaha Annual Alumni Basketball game, 6 p.m. Feb. 20. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464
• Swag Classic, Feb. 8, one-day tournament. Grades 1-8 girls and boys (at Coweta). Contact: Mark, (918) 869-8831.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association four-man scramble, Cherry Springs Golf Course, 11 a.m. March 15. $25 green fee and $10 tournament entry. More info at www.muskogeemga.com. Enter by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, (918) 869-2422, by March 14.
• Fort Gibson United Methodist Church Cupid Shuffle 5K and Fun Run, 2 p.m. Feb. 15. All proceeds go to support church mission projects. T-shirts;; early bird registration $20 before Feb. 3. Register at www.fortgibsonumc.us.
• Safari Run: Destination Uganda 5k Trail Run and 1 mile Fun Run/walk at Three Forks Harbor, 9 a.m. Feb. 22. All proceeds will go towards the New Hope Assembly's Uganda mission trip. Pre-registration is $25 and includes Safari Run T-shirt. Registration information available at www.newhopemuskogee.com.
• Crystal Run in downtown Okemah (401 West Broadway), benefiting the historical Crystal Theatre, is 1 p.m. Feb. 22. Cost: 5K $30 and 1K $20 but register before Feb. 14 and receive a $5 discount on both. Contact: Tessa Russell at Crystal5KRun@yahoo.com or www.crystal5K-run.weebly.com. Online registration is open at https://earlysign-up.com/crystal5k.
• Oktaha Fastpitch Summer league has openings for teams in the middle school division and high school division. School teams and non-school teams are welcome to participate. Games will be on Tuesday afternoons/evenings. May 27-June 24, two or three games each evening. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464.