The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Perry Keith’s Connors State Baseball Camps, pitching clinic 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 17 in Warner. All campers will be filmed. Ages 6-18. Cost: $50. Contact: Perry Keith, (918) 441-3158.
• The Atlanta Braves will be having an open tryout at 9 a.m. June 16, ages 16-23, at Fort Gibson High School’s baseball diamond. Contact: Randy Smith, (918) 284-3304.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Kevi Luper, Keiton Page and Ryan Keese will be hosting the K3 Elite Basketball camp this summer June 22 and July 13 at the UMAC in Tulsa. Cost: $125. Contact: Larry Keese, (918) 869-8085 or go to K3EliteCamp.com.
• Eddie Kite Cowgirls Basketball Camps, 8 a.m. to noon June 24-27 for individual skills and July 23-26 for shooting and skills, both at Connors State College. Cost is $175, $215 for overnight. Camps are for girls in grades K-6. Contact: (918) 463-6305.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Muskogee Youth Football, grades k-7. Player must attend Muskogee Public Schools. Register online at muskogeeyouthfootball.org. Contact: Boyd Jones (918) 348-1269 or Dan Hall (918) 869-2559.
• Native Tee Program, Cherokee Trails Golf Course, every Wednesday in June and July, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Ages 6-16. Must provide proof of Cherokee citizenship at time of registration. Contact: (918) 458-4294.
• Dream Camp, Muskogee Country Club, July 16-18, 8:30-10 a.m. for ages 5-7; July 23-25 for ages 8-11 and July 30-Aug. 1 for 12-16. Contact: (918) 682-3721.
• Fort Gibson High School football team benefit, July 1 at Golf Club of Oklahoma in Broken Arrow. Shutgun start at 1 p.m. Check-in and lunch at 11:15 p.m. Cost: $600 per team, $150 per individual, $750 business value package which covers four people, mulligans, hole sponsor and four Thunder courtside seat raffle tickets. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 744-5792 or send checks to him at 500 Ross Street, Fort Gibson 74434.