The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Muskogee Youth baseball will hold their annual meeting at the Muskogee Public Library, 7 p.m. Aug. 6. to elect new board members. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745 or email email@example.com.
• Warner High School will hold a youth football camp from 7-9 p.m. Aug. 5, 6, 8 and 9 at the Warner High School football field for grades 1-5. Cost is $30. Sign-ups will be Aug. 5 at 6 p.m. at the field. Contact: (918) 781-9623.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Muskogee Youth Football, grades K-7. Player must attend Muskogee Public Schools. Register online at muskogeeyouthfootball.org. Contact: Boyd Jones at (918) 348-1269 or Dan Hall at (918) 869-2559.
• Warner youth football registration, 9 a.m. Aug.10 at the Warner High School football field. Grades 1-6 are eligible. Cost is free. Play begins Aug. 31. Contact: (918) 781-9623.
• Muskogee High Golf Classic benefiting the Rougher baseball program, Aug. 23 at Muskogee Country Club. Lunch at noon followed by a four-man scramble. Cost: $300 per team, $75 per person. Side contests as well. Contact: Jeremy Griffin, MHS baseball coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Tulsa Rowing Club Juniors looking for athletes eighth grade and up to join competitive high school program. Basic training program for beginners from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., Aug. 26 to Sept. 6 at Rogers Point Park in Catoosa. Cost is free. Register online at www.tulsarowing.org/juniors or call (918) 906-5233.