The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Muskogee Youth baseball will hold their annual meeting at the Muskogee Public Library, 7 p.m. Aug. 6. to elect new board members. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745 or email email@example.com.
• Warner High School will hold a youth football camp from 7-9 p.m. Aug. 5, 6, 8 and 9 at the Warner High School football field for grades 1-5. Cost is $30. Sign-ups will be Aug. 5 at 6 p.m. at the field. Contact: (918) 781-9623.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Muskogee Youth Football, grades K-7. Player must attend Muskogee Public Schools. Register online at muskogeeyouthfootball.org. Contact: Boyd Jones at (918) 348-1269 or Dan Hall at (918) 869-2559.
• Warner youth football registration, 9 a.m. Aug.10 at the Warner High School football field. Grades 1-6 are eligible. Cost is free. Play begins Aug. 31. Contact: (918) 781-9623.
• Muskogee High Golf Classic benefiting the Rougher baseball program, Aug. 23 at Muskogee Country Club. Lunch at noon followed by a four-man scramble. Cost: $300 per team, $75 per person. Side contests as well. Contact: Jeremy Griffin, MHS baseball coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Tulsa Rowing Club Juniors looking for athletes eighth grade and up to join competitive high school program. Basic training program for beginners from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., Aug. 26 to Sept. 6 at Rogers Point Park in Catoosa. Cost is free. Register online at www.tulsarowing.org/juniors or call (918) 906-5233.
• Fourth annual Waterloop Trail Run, 6 p.m. Aug. 10, Honor Heights Park. Cost: $30. All proceeds benefit Women Who Care and Women in Safe Home. Information and registration: www.waterloop.net.
• Hometown Hope Run, 8 a.m. Sept. 7 at the Gospel Rescue Mission (2nd and Elgin). All proceeds go will go towards the Gospel Rescue Mission. Register at hometownhope.eventbrite.com. Pre-register by Aug. 30 to get an event t-shirt. Cost: $25 for 5k, $20 for Fun Run. Contact email@example.com.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m. Sept. 21 at Honor Heights Park. Cost: $30 for adults, $25 for children 12-and-under. All proceeds go to Corey Coleman, wife of Muskogee High softball coach Keith Coleman, who is battling cancer. Superhero costumes encouraged but not required. Prizes will be given for best costumes. Register at http://muskogeesuperhero5k.eventbrite.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 23rd Dice Dawson International tournament, Spaulding Park, Sept. 21. Cost: $14 for singles, $22 for doubles. Contact: (918) 260-0070 or email@example.com.