The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball coaches meeting, 7 p.m. March 25, Muskogee Public Library. Team fees are to be turned in there from 6-7 p.m. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball preseason Tournament April 7-11. Surrounding area league teams are welcome.. Sign your team up at http://oklahomausssabaseballtournaments.com/okusssa/tournament-information/tourn-entry/. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Grades 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 boys and girls basketball tournament at Brushy School just north of Sallisaw March 22-23. Three-game guarantee, entry $150. For more information call (918)774-8261.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association four-man scramble, Fountainhead Golf Course, 11 a.m. March 15. $25 green fee and $10 tournament entry. More info at www.muskogeemga.com. Enter by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, (918) 869-2422, by March 14.
• Run 4 Rwanda 5K and Fun Run, 3 p.m. March 30 at Haskell High School. To register visit www.run2014rwanda.eventbrite.com. Register before March 21 to get a guaranteed t-shirt. All proceeds go towards Rwanda Reformation Ministry. Contact: Jon Tucker (918) 482-4418.
• Hatbox 7-3 coed church, Deadline April 1, entry of $350 due. Coaches meeting: 6 p.m. April 1, Hatbox Fields. Games Tuesdays and Thursdays. Contact: Jody or Randy Fulton, (918) 351-4028 or (918) 351-8538.
• Oktaha Fastpitch Summer league has openings for teams in the middle school division and high school division. School teams and non-school teams are welcome to participate. Games will be on Tuesday afternoons/ evenings. May 27-June 24, two or three games each evening. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464.