The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• MCCOYS and Muskogee Youth Baseball have teamed together to have anti-bullying classes for local baseball teams this year. Classes will be at the Roxie Theater. Four-year-old program is 6 p.m. March 31, and ages 5-6 at 7 p.m. Ages 7-8 is 6 p.m. April 1 and 7 p.m. an additional class for other groups or those who missed a previous class. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Deadline to turn in league registration and monies for Muskogee Youth Baseball: 6-6:30 p.m., April 3 at Muskogee Public Library. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Umpire meeting, 6:30 p.m. April 3 at the Muskogee Library. If you want to umpire in Muskogee Youth Baseball League you will need to attend this meeting. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Players needed for 9 and under first-year kid pitch. Contact Danny at (918) 577-1994.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball preseason Tournament April 7-11. Surrounding area league teams are welcome. Sign your team up at http://oklahomausssabaseballtournaments.com/okusssa/tournament-information/tourn-entry/. Deadline for registration: 9 p.m., April 2. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• OK Kids 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U Baseball tournament April 5-6 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, entry fee $75 to $125. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• OK Kids 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U tournaments April 26-27 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee - OK Kids Rules, entry fee $75 - $125. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8 and up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Register by May 15 and receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.