The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Perry Keith’s Connors State Baseball Camps; hitting clinic, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 14 in Warner; pitching clinic 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 17 in Warner. All campers will be filmed. Ages 6-18. Cost: $50. Contact: Perry Keith, (918) 441-3158.
• The Atlanta Braves will be having an open tryout at 9 a.m. June 16, ages 16-23, at Fort Gibson High School’s baseball diamond. Contact: Randy Smith, (918) 284-3304.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Kevi Luper, Keiton Page and Ryan Keese will be hosting the K3 Elite Basketball camp this summer June 22 and July 13 at the UMAC in Tulsa. Cost: $125. Contact: Larry Keese, (918) 869-8085 or go to K3EliteCamp.com.
• Eddie Kite Cowgirls Basketball Camps, 8 a.m. to noon June 24-27 for individual skills and July 23-26 for shooting and skills, both at Connors State College. Cost is $175, $215 for overnight. Camps are for girls in grades K-6. Contact: (918) 463-6305.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Native Tee Program, Cherokee Trails Golf Course, every Wednesday in June and July, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Ages 6-16. Must provide proof of Cherokee citizenship at time of registration. Contact: (918) 458-4294.
• Dream Camp, Muskogee Country Club, July 16-18, 8:30-10 a.m. for ages 5-7; July 23-25 for ages 8-11 and July 30-Aug. 1 for 12-16. Contact: (918) 682-3721.
• Oklahoma Optimist Junior Golf Qualifying Tournament, June 12 at Page Belcher Golf Course in Tulsa. Top finishers qualify for the Optimist International Junior Golf Championships in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. Registration is $55. Register at https://sites.google.com/site/okoptimistgolf/tournament-information.
• Fort Gibson High School football team benefit, July 1 at Golf Club of Oklahoma in Broken Arrow. Shutgun start at 1 p.m. Check-in and lunch at 11:15 p.m. Cost: $600 per team, $150 per individual, $750 business value package which covers four people, mulligans, hole sponsor and four Thunder courtside seat raffle tickets. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 744-5792 or send checks to him at 500 Ross Street, Fort Gibson 74434.
• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154.
• Footsteps of Faith 5K and Fun Run, 8 a.m. June 15, Sequoyah State Park. Benefiting the FBC Wagoner Children’s Ministry. Register online at www.active.com. Contact: Tony Hopkins, (918) 781-9368.
• Three Rivers FC/Muskogee Soccer Club will be hosting our Elevate summer soccer camp June 10-14 at the Love-Hatbox Sports Complex/Muskogee Soccer fields. Two daily sessions: 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. Players can attend one or both sessions. Cost is $60 and includes a t-shirt. Registration is day of camp or email email@example.com for an electronic form. Camp is available to players of all skill levels, ages 4-19. Contact: Kim Jaquez (918) 869-6493.
• Indoor Soccer League for ages 4-up starts July 13. Ages 4-7 play 5-on-5 with a maximum of six players. Ages 8-up will play 3-on-3. Cost: $250 per team. Deadline: June 21. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Fifth Annual Take a Swing at Cancer adult coed fundraiser, June 15. Team entry is $125, business and individual sponsorships available. Deadline June 14. Contact: Sharon Bava, (918) 685-0210.
• Muskogee High girls tennis team will host a clinic from 6-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday nights starting June 10 and continuing for six weeks at the MHS tennis courts. It’s free and open for girls grades 5-12.
• 2013 Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 8-19, Spaulding Tennis Courts. On-site registration 8 a.m. July 8 but early registration is recommended due to limited space. All participants must wear tennis shoes. Contact: Denise Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 684-6345.