• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154.
• Footsteps of Faith 5K and Fun Run, 8 a.m. June 15, Sequoyah State Park. Benefiting the FBC Wagoner Children’s Ministry. Register online at www.active.com. Contact: Tony Hopkins, (918) 781-9368.
• Three Rivers FC/Muskogee Soccer Club will be hosting our Elevate summer soccer camp June 10-14 at the Love-Hatbox Sports Complex/Muskogee Soccer fields. Two daily sessions: 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. Players can attend one or both sessions. Cost is $60 and includes a t-shirt. Registration is day of camp or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic form. Camp is available to players of all skill levels, ages 4-19. Contact: Kim Jaquez (918) 869-6493.
• Indoor Soccer League for ages 4-up starts July 13. Ages 4-7 play 5-on-5 with a maximum of six players. Ages 8-up will play 3-on-3. Cost: $250 per team. Deadline: June 21. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Fifth Annual Take a Swing at Cancer adult coed fundraiser, June 15. Team entry is $125, business and individual sponsorships available. Deadline June 14. Contact: Sharon Bava, (918) 685-0210.
• Muskogee High girls tennis team will host a clinic from 6-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday nights starting June 10 and continuing for six weeks at the MHS tennis courts. It’s free and open for girls grades 5-12.
• 2013 Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 8-19, Spaulding Tennis Courts. On-site registration 8 a.m. July 8 but early registration is recommended due to limited space. All participants must wear tennis shoes. Contact: Denise Hickman at email@example.com or (918) 684-6345.