The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Agility program to be held locally for ages 6-15, June 3-Aug. 3. Focus on running, jumping, throwing, strength building, speed and more. Space is limited. Deadline: May 1. Early registration receives 10 percent discount. Lunch provided. Contact: (918) 348-0352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Team looking for interested 6-under players (cannot be 7 before May 1). Contact: Don Majors, (918) 360-5978.
• Extra Bases private instruction in both baseball and softball and agility classes for $30. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• “Red and White Rumble” alumni style game between Hilldale and Fort Gibson alum, 2 p.m. May 5. Any graduate from either school is eligible to play. Cost of $40 includes a T-shirt, mouthpiece and insurance. Each team will provide equipment, unless you choose to use your own. Proceeds will benefit both Hilldale and Fort Gibson programs. Hilldale registrants contact Mike Jacobs, (918) 816-0734; for Fort Gibson, Jordan Kelly, (918) 232-8175.
• FFOP Fundraiser, April 18 at The Woods, Coweta and locally April 19 at Eagle Crest and April 20 at CobbleStone. Cost: $100 per person. Morning and afternoon tee-times at The Woods and Eagle Crest. Two-man scramble, four-man teams. Contact: (918) 816-6741.
• Golf Fore-Char-I-Tee, 11 a.m. May 3, Muskogee Country Club. Presented by the Service League of Muskogee. Lunch starts at 11, shotgun start at 1 p.m. Mulligans, 50/50, hole games and door prizes. All proceeds will be distributed as scholarships to local high school graduates. Information: email@example.com.