The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Agility program to be held locally for ages 6-15, June 3-Aug. 3. Focus on running, jumping, throwing, strength building, speed and more. Space is limited. Deadline: May 1. Early registration receives 10 percent discount. Lunch provided. Contact: (918) 348-0352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Team looking for interested 6-under players (cannot be 7 before May 1). Contact: Don Majors, (918) 360-5978.
• Extra Bases private instruction in both baseball and softball and agility classes for $30. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• “Red and White Rumble” alumni style game between Hilldale and Fort Gibson alum, 2 p.m. May 5. Any graduate from either school is eligible to play. Cost of $40 includes a T-shirt, mouthpiece and insurance. Each team will provide equipment, unless you choose to use your own. Proceeds will benefit both Hilldale and Fort Gibson programs. Hilldale registrants contact Mike Jacobs, (918) 816-0734; for Fort Gibson, Jordan Kelly, (918) 232-8175.
• FFOP Fundraiser, April 18 at The Woods, Coweta and locally April 19 at Eagle Crest and April 20 at CobbleStone. Cost: $100 per person. Morning and afternoon tee-times at The Woods and Eagle Crest. Two-man scramble, four-man teams. Contact: (918) 816-6741.
• Golf Fore-Char-I-Tee, 11 a.m. May 3, Muskogee Country Club. Presented by the Service League of Muskogee. Lunch starts at 11, shotgun start at 1 p.m. Mulligans, 50/50, hole games and door prizes. All proceeds will be distributed as scholarships to local high school graduates. Information: email@example.com.
• Muskogee Run 15k, 5k, and 1-mile fun run, 8 a.m. April 13 at Honor Heights Park. Pre-register at themuskogeerun.eventbrite.com before April 4 for a lower price and a guaranteed T-shirt. Entry fees are $35 for 15k, $25 for 5k, $20 for Fun Run. Proceeds go to support Muskogee Running Activities & Facilities. Contact: Joel, (918) 684-6302, ext. 28.
• Hulbert Hustle 5K and Fun Run, 8 a.m. April 20. Cost: $20, $25 for late or race-day registration. Registration begins at 7 a.m. at First Baptist Church, Hulbert. Register at hulberthustle5k.com.
• Indian Capital Technology Center 5K and Fun Run, 8 a.m. April 27. Contact: Shannon Barnes (918)348-7931.
• Connors State College free softball clinic ages 8-13 from 9 a.m. to noon, April 13. Participants will work with Connors coaches and softball players on developing softball skills. Contact: Rick Carbone (918) 463-6291.
• Men’s and women’s fastpitch, 7-3 coed tournaments, May 24-26 at Claude Cox Omniplex, Okmulgee. Deadline: May 22. Entry fee: $150. 44 core 375 on ball for coed, 47 core for fastpitch. Minimum of 10 teams needed. Text or contact: Randy Steed, (918) 931-9463.
• Laney Benefit Coed (7/3) tournament, April 27 at Hatbox. Cost: $150 per team. Contact: Jody, (918) 351-4028 or Gail, (918) 616-3744.