OU 2, MISSOURI 1 — At Norman, Keilani Ricketts struck out 11 and drove in a run for sixth-ranked Oklahoma (38-7, 13-4 Big 12), which won its sixth straight Big 12 series. The Sooners overcame three fielding errors in the win. Missouri is 34-10 and 11-7 after losing two of three.
Oklahoma will next take the field at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the conclusion of the Bedlam series at Marita Hynes Field. The Sooners won both previous meetings with the Cowgirls this season.
TEXAS 5, OSU 1 — Texas (37-7, 11-5 Big 12) scored four unearned runs in the second and OSU (23-18, 6-8) managed just two hits at Austin, Texas.
TULSA 5, HOUSTON 3 — Junior Lacey Middlebrooks struck out eight batters and drove in three runs in a complete-game effort to lead Tulsa to a Conference USA series-clinching win at Tulsa on Sunday. Middlebrooks (15-4) allowed just two earned runs to pick up her second win of the series for the Golden Hurricane (32-11, 14-4 C-USA).
OUR LADY OF LAKE 4, BACONE 1 — The Lady Warriors’ road loss dropped them to 19-22, 14-10 in Red River Athletic Conference play, Our Lady of the Lake moved to 24-14 and 16-4.
- Muskogee girls punch state ticket
- Freshman leads Hilldale past VC
- Vian girls, Eufaula boys move on in 3A consolation
- Connors men rally to move past Seminole
- Central Mo. brings NSU women’s year to an end
- Sports in Brief
- Feral hog hunting renders multiple benefits
- Outdoor notebook
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- Suns rally to down Thunder
- More Sports Headlines