The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Agility program to be held locally for ages 6-15, June 3-Aug. 3. Focus on running, jumping, throwing, strength building, speed and more. Space is limited. Early registration deadline April 1, final deadline May 1. Early registration receives 10 percent discount. Lunch provided. Contact: (918) 348-0352 or email edgeprogram@-rocketmail.com.
• Team looking for interested 6-under players (cannot be 7 before May 1). Contact: Don Majors, (918) 360-5978.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball preseason tournament April 8-13. Teams from Checotah, Coweta, Wagoner, Porter and Fort Gibson are welcome. Entry: $75 for under-6, 7-8 year olds – $125; 9-10s, 11-12s. Contact Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745 or email@example.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Azalea Festival basketball event for adult and youth 5-on-5, mixed youth high school level, April 5-6. Entry fee per team: $60. Event will also include 3-point shootout and other prizes. Contact: (918) 684-6314 or (405) 209-5471 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.
• “Red and White Rumble” alumni style game between Hilldale and Fort Gibson alum, 2 p.m. May 5. Any graduate from either school is eligible to play. Cost of $40 includes a T-shirt, mouthpiece and insurance. Each team will provide equipment, unless you choose to use your own. Proceeds will benefit both Hilldale and Fort Gibson programs. Hilldale registrants contact Mike Jacobs, (918) 816-0734; for Fort Gibson, Jordan Kelly, (918) 232-8175.