• John Buckley Golf Tournament, April 6 at Muskogee Country Club. Proceeds benefit Muskogee High golf programs. Cost: $300 per four-person team. Shotgun start: 1 p.m.
• FFOP Fundraiser, April 18 at The Woods, Coweta and locally April 19 at Eagle Crest and April 20 at CobbleStone. Cost: $100 per person. Morning and afternoon tee-times at The Woods and Eagle Crest. Two-man scramble, four-man teams. Contact: (918) 816-6741.
• Golf Fore-Char-I-Tee, 11 a.m. May 3, Muskogee Country Club. Presented by the Service League of Muskogee. Lunch starts at 11, shotgun start at 1 p.m. Mulligans, 50/50, hole games and door prizes. All proceeds will be distributed as scholarships to local high school graduates. Information: email@example.com.
• Muskogee Run 15k, 5k, and 1-mile fun run, 8 a.m. April 13 at Honor Heights Park. Pre-register at themuskogeerun.eventbrite.com before April 4 for a lower price and a guaranteed T-shirt. Entry fees are $35 for 15k, $25 for 5k, $20 for Fun Run. Proceeds go to support Muskogee Running Activities & Facilities. Contact: Joel, (918) 684-6302, ext. 28.
• Love-Hatbox spring league coed church and open league now forming. Entry fee is $350, deadline of April 4. Coaches meeting that day at Love-Hatbox. Contact: Jody or Randy Fulton, (918) 351-4028 or (918) 351-8538.
• Men’s and Coed April 6 at Sequoyah Softball Fields. Fundraiser for 8-under Bearcats baseball team. Entry: $125 per team. Contact: Ray Dearman, (918) 577-1107 or Brent Rouse (918) 207-7655.
• Men’s and women’s fastpitch, 7-3 coed tournaments, May 24-26 at Claude Cox Omniplex, Okmulgee. Deadline: May 22. Entry fee: $150. 44 core 375 on ball for coed, 47 core for fastpitch. Minimum of 10 teams needed. Text or contact: Randy Steed, (918) 931-9463.
• Laney Benefit Coed (7/3) tournament, April 27 at Hatbox. Cost: $150 per team. Contact: Jody, (918) 351-4028 or Gail, (918) 616-3744.