The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids Baseball tournament June 7-8 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fees are $75 to $125. T-Ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Fort Gibson Tiger camp, grades 2-9, 8:30-11 a.m., May 27-29, Harrison Field House. Cost: $50 (t-shirt included). Daily schedule includes warm-ups, fundamentals, group drills, station work, relays and shooting games. Concession provided. Contact: Gary Hendrix (918) 478-6242.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger camp, May 27-30, Harrison Field House. Grades K-5: 8:30-11 a.m. (swim camp 11 a.m.-noon), grades 6-9: 12:30-2:30 p.m. Cost: $60 (t-shirt included). Daily schedule includes warm-ups, fundamentals, group drills, station work, relays and shooting games. Concession provided. Contact: Jerry Walker (918) 478-2452.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8 and up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Register by May 15 and receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
•Muskogee Youth Football coaches meeting and training for current coaches and assistants and those interested in coaching, 9 a.m. to noon May 17 at Indian Bowl fieldhouse. Lunch will be served. RSVP to Boyd Jones, (918)348-1269.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Muskogee Men's Golf Association Tournament, Battle Creek Golf Course, noon May 24. Contact: (918) 869-2422 to sign up or go to muskogeemga.com.