The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Perry Keith’s Connors State Baseball Camps; hitting clinic, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 14 in Warner; pitching clinic 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 17 in Warner. All campers will be filmed. Ages 6-18. Cost: $50. Contact: Perry Keith, (918) 441-3158.
• The Atlanta Braves will be having an open tryout at 9 a.m. June 16, ages 16-23, at Fort Gibson High School’s baseball diamond. Contact: Randy Smith, (918) 284-3304.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Kevi Luper, Keiton Page and Ryan Keese will be hosting the K3 Elite Basketball camp this summer June 22 and July 13 at the UMAC in Tulsa. Cost: $125. Contact: Larry Keese, (918) 869-8085 or go to K3EliteCamp.com.
• Eddie Kite Cowgirls Basketball Camps, 8 a.m. to noon June 24-27 for individual skills and July 23-26 for shooting and skills, both at Connors State College. Cost is $175, $215 for overnight. Camps are for girls in grades K-6. Contact: (918) 463-6305.
• Cherokee Nation Day of Champions skills camp, June 14-15, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Sequoyah High School. Ages 8-14. Open to both Native and non-Native Americans. Contact: Cherokee Nation Behavioral Health Services (918) 207-4977.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.