• Native Tee Program, Cherokee Trails Golf Course, every Wednesday in June and July, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Ages 6-16. Must provide proof of Cherokee citizenship at time of registration. Contact: (918) 458-4294.
• Dream Camp, Muskogee Country Club, July 16-18, 8:30-10 a.m. for ages 5-7; July 23-25 for ages 8-11 and July 30-Aug. 1 for 12-16. Contact: (918) 682-3721.
• Hilldale football team benefit golf tournament, June 15 at Cobblestone golf course. Shotgun start at 8 a.m. $50 per person, $200 per team, lunch provided. Prizes include cash for first and second and hole in ones. OU football tickets will be given away.
• Fort Gibson High School football team benefit, July 1 at Golf Club of Oklahoma in Broken Arrow. Shotgun start at 1 p.m. Check-in and lunch at 11:15 p.m. Cost: $600 per team, $150 per individual, $750 business value package which covers four people, mulligans, hole sponsor and four Thunder courtside seat raffle tickets. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 744-5792 or send checks to him at 500 Ross Street, Fort Gibson 74434.
• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154.
• Footsteps of Faith 5K and Fun Run, 8 a.m. June 15, Sequoyah State Park. Benefiting the FBC Wagoner Children’s Ministry. Register online at www.active.com. Contact: Tony Hopkins, (918) 781-9368.
• Indoor Soccer League for ages 4-up starts July 14. Ages 4-7 play 5-on-5 with a maximum of six players. Ages 8-up will play 3-on-3. Cost: $250 per team. Deadline: June 28. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Fifth Annual Take a Swing at Cancer adult coed fundraiser, June 15. Team entry is $125, business and individual sponsorships available. Deadline June 14. Contact: Sharon Bava, (918) 685-0210.
• Muskogee High girls tennis team will host a clinic from 6-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday nights starting June 10 and continuing for six weeks at the MHS tennis courts. It’s free and open for girls grades 5-12.
• 2013 Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 8-19, Spaulding Tennis Courts. On-site registration 8 a.m. July 8 but early registration is recommended due to limited space. All participants must wear tennis shoes. Contact: Denise Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 684-6345.