The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Players needed for 9-and-under first-year kid pitch. Contact Danny at (918) 577-1994.
• OK Kids 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U tournaments April 26-27 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee - OK Kids Rules, entry fee $75 - $125. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8 and up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Register by May 15 and receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Connors State College will host the Southwest Hoops College Workouts for 2014 unsigned high school seniors from 10:30 a.m.-noon April 19 at Melvin Self Field House. Cost: $35. Contact: Rick McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Free camp offered for Muskogee Youth Football from 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays on the practice field south of Indian Bowl. Grades 1-7 eligible.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association, noon April 19, Pryor Creek Golf Course. Info at muskogeemga.com.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.