• Fort Gibson Tiger Camp, 8:30-11:30 a.m., May 28-30, Fort Gibson High School for grades 2-9. Cost: $50 per camper. Concession provided. Contact: Gary Hendrix, (918) 478-6242.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger Camp, 8:30-11:30 a.m. (grades K-5) and 11:30-2:30 p.m. (grades 6-9) May 28-31. Swimming follows each session, bring swimsuit and towel. Concession provided. Contact: Jerry Walker, (918) 478-2452.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Banshees Pre-Nationals Tune-Up sponsored by Fayetteville, Ark., Banshees Elite 2017. Cost per team: $175; $125 multi-team discount, June 22-23 in Fayetteville. Information: www.nwabanshees.com or contact: Nathan Sadler, tournament director, at (501) 815-3449 or Lee Shannon, co-director, at (479) 790-6970 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• “Red and White Rumble” alumni style game between Hilldale and Fort Gibson alum, 2 p.m. May 5. Any graduate from either school is eligible to play. Cost of $40 includes a T-shirt, mouthpiece and insurance. Each team will provide equipment, unless you choose to use your own. Proceeds will benefit both Hilldale and Fort Gibson programs. Hilldale registrants contact Mike Jacobs, (918) 816-0734; for Fort Gibson, Jordan Kelly, (918) 232-8175.
• Golf Fore-Char-I-Tee, 11 a.m. May 3, Muskogee Country Club. Presented by the Service League of Muskogee. Lunch starts at 11 a.m., shotgun start at 1 p.m. All proceeds will be distributed as scholarships to local high school graduates. Information: email@example.com.
• Bedlam Golf Challenge vs. Youth Scholarship Drive, 10 a.m. May 11 at Fountainhead Golf Course. Proceeds benefit Platinum Tee Scholarship Fund. Contact: Ron Venters, (918) 361-1259, Tony Peters, (918) 520-4688 or Jo Coleman, (918) 689-3209.
• Seventh annual Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament sponsored by Mobility Plus, four-person scramble, 11 a.m. May 20 at Muskogee Country Club. Proceeds benefit the Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuro-Muscular Center. Cost: $400 per team, $100 for individuals through May 1, at which time costs are $125 individual and $500 team. Lunch, practice and all fees included. Register online at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf.eventbrite.com or contact Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Connors State athletic department scramble, June 8, CobbleStone Golf Course. Entries limited to first 36 teams. Proceeds will fund student athletic scholarships. Four-person entry is $100 per person which includes fees, cart and lunch. Cash prizes. Shotgun start at 8 a.m. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.