The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Wood Bat Baseball Tournament Love Hatbox Sports Complex Muskogee, May 27-29, no Sunday morning games. Coincides with the opening of the water park. Play some old school baseball with the wood bat. $100 for 6-under to 8-under. $200 For 9-under and up. OK Kids teams are welcome. Enter online:http://oklahomausssabaseballtournaments.com/okusssa/tournament-information/tourn-entry/ Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Fort Gibson Tiger Camp, 8:30-11:30 a.m., May 28-30, Fort Gibson High School for grades 2-9. Cost: $50 per camper. Concession provided. Contact: Gary Hendrix, (918) 478-6242.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger Camp, 8:30-11:30 a.m. (grades K-5) and 11:30-2:30 p.m. (grades 6-9), May 28-31. Swimming follows each session, bring swimsuit and towel. Concession provided. Contact: Jerry Walker, (918) 478-2452.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Oktaha Tiger camps, 8:30-11:30 a.m. May 28-31 (grades K-4) and June 3-6 (grades 5-9). Cost: $40 with $20 deposit. Make checks payable to Oktaha Public School, P.O. Box 9, Oktaha 74450.
• Connors State Cowgirl Basketball Overnight and Day Camp will be June 24-27. The Cowgirl Basketball Day Camp will be July 23-26. For more information and a camp brochure, contact Eddie Kite at (918) 463-6350.
• Banshees Pre-Nationals Tune-Up sponsored by Fayetteville, Ark., Banshees Elite 2017. Cost per team: $175; $125 multi-team discount, June 22-23 in Fayetteville. Information: www.-nwabanshees.com or contact: Nathan Sadler, tournament director, at (501) 815-3449 or Lee Shannon, co-director, (479) 790-6970 or by email at email@example.com.
• Team Potential is looking for players for 10-under (fourth grade) and 11-under (fifth grade) to play on MAYB/AAU circuits. Games will be played in Tulsa and Oklahoma City areas and one tournament out of state, from May through August. Information: Lloyd Moss, (918) 780-7488, (918) 312-0219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Seventh annual Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament sponsored by Mobility Plus, four-person scramble, 11 a.m. May 20 at Muskogee Country Club. Proceeds benefit the Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuro-Muscular Center. Cost: $125 individual and $500 team. Lunch, practice and all fees included. Register online at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf.eventbrite.com or contact Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Connors State athletic department scramble, June 8, CobbleStone Golf Course. Entries limited to first 36 teams. Proceeds will fund student athletic scholarships. Four-person entry is $100 per person which includes fees, cart and lunch. Cash prizes. Shotgun start at 8 a.m. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.
• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154
• Fort Gibson Soccer Camp for boys and girls grades K-8 at Fort Gibson Rec Fields, 5-7 p.m. June 5-7. Cost: $40. Contact: Jaime Snyder, (918) 869-8602 or Todd Friend, (918) 348-1303.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger fastpitch camp for grades K-8, 9 a.m. to noon June 3-4 at Leo Donahue Tiger Stadium. Cost: $40. Contact: Jaime Snyder, (918) 869-8602
• Oktaha fastpitch summer league for 12-under and 14-under teams or grades 5-6. Cost: $300. Doubleheader games every Thursday, May 23-June 27. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464.
• Men’s and women’s fastpitch, 7-3 coed tournaments, May 24-26 at Claude Cox Omniplex, Okmulgee. Deadline: May 22. Entry fee: $150. 44 core 375 ball for coed, 47 core for fastpitch. Minimum of 10 teams needed. Text or contact: Randy Steed, (918) 931-9463.