• Seventh annual Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament sponsored by Mobility Plus, four-person scramble, 11 a.m. May 20 at Muskogee Country Club. Proceeds benefit the Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuro-Muscular Center. Cost: $125 individual and $500 team. Lunch, practice and all fees included. Register online at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf.eventbrite.com or contact Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Connors State athletic department scramble, June 8, CobbleStone Golf Course. Entries limited to first 36 teams. Proceeds will fund student athletic scholarships. Four-person entry is $100 per person which includes fees, cart and lunch. Cash prizes. Shotgun start at 8 a.m. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.
• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154
• Fort Gibson Soccer Camp for boys and girls grades K-8 at Fort Gibson Rec Fields, 5-7 p.m. June 5-7. Cost: $40. Contact: Jaime Snyder, (918) 869-8602 or Todd Friend, (918) 348-1303.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger fastpitch camp for grades K-8, 9 a.m. to noon June 3-4 at Leo Donahue Tiger Stadium. Cost: $40. Contact: Jaime Snyder, (918) 869-8602
• Oktaha fastpitch summer league for 12-under and 14-under teams or grades 5-6. Cost: $300. Doubleheader games every Thursday, May 23-June 27. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464.
• Men’s and women’s fastpitch, 7-3 coed tournaments, May 24-26 at Claude Cox Omniplex, Okmulgee. Deadline: May 22. Entry fee: $150. 44 core 375 ball for coed, 47 core for fastpitch. Minimum of 10 teams needed. Text or contact: Randy Steed, (918) 931-9463.