No information was available on Tahlequah’s regional at Tulsa Memorial.
At Spiro — Stigler beat Spiro 4-2 to reach today’s 1 p.m. finals against Spiro. The Panthers earlier eliminated Eufaula 18-5, to end the Ironheads season at 13-14 on Friday. The Panthers were leading 7-4 when they scored 11 straight runs in the top of the sixth to finish off the Ironheads. Losing pitcher for Eufaula was Colin Walch, his record ended at 5-5. Stigler could not be reached at the time of press.
At Crowder — Oktaha’s season ended 6-5 in eight innings. A leadoff error and the only single given up by losing pitcher Justin Capps accounted for the run.
Oktaha (15-11), which outhit Crowder 9-4, led 4-2 in the third and tied it in the fourth on a single up the middle by Brent Keys to score a run after Crowder had rallied for three runs in the top of the fourth.
Jordan Webb was 2-for-3, Austin Crowder was 2-for-4 and Dakota Berry drove in two runs on a 1-for-2 outing.
- Tripped up out west: Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110
- Roughers join MHS girls for first joint state visit since 1988
- Joining the FTG guys, Lady Tigers halt Hilldale’s run, head back to state for 10th time
- Sequoyah girls win in OT, join boys in return trip
- Area schools learn of state tourney schedule
- OSU falls to Baylor in Big 12 semis
- Keselowski fuels past Earnhardt Jr. for Vegas sweep
- Area swimmers qualify for state
- RiverHawk earns All-Tourney spot
- College baseball and softball roundup
- More Sports Headlines