No information was available on Tahlequah’s regional at Tulsa Memorial.
At Spiro — Stigler beat Spiro 4-2 to reach today’s 1 p.m. finals against Spiro. The Panthers earlier eliminated Eufaula 18-5, to end the Ironheads season at 13-14 on Friday. The Panthers were leading 7-4 when they scored 11 straight runs in the top of the sixth to finish off the Ironheads. Losing pitcher for Eufaula was Colin Walch, his record ended at 5-5. Stigler could not be reached at the time of press.
At Crowder — Oktaha’s season ended 6-5 in eight innings. A leadoff error and the only single given up by losing pitcher Justin Capps accounted for the run.
Oktaha (15-11), which outhit Crowder 9-4, led 4-2 in the third and tied it in the fourth on a single up the middle by Brent Keys to score a run after Crowder had rallied for three runs in the top of the fourth.
Jordan Webb was 2-for-3, Austin Crowder was 2-for-4 and Dakota Berry drove in two runs on a 1-for-2 outing.
- Sooners cancel Cowboys' Fiesta plans, 33-24
- Hobbs’ career-high leads NSU to road win
- Arkansas' D takes down Clemson
- OU slant: Sooners knock Cowboys out of Fiesta plans; launch selves into BCS contention
- OSU slant: Cowboys' fade turns BCS hopes to black
- COLUMN: Bell a hero again in an unlikely finish
- Roland runs hard, but it isn’t enough
- Sports calendar
- No. 10 Michigan St. shocks No. 2 Ohio St. 34-24
- No. 20 Duke routed 45-7 by No. 1 FSU for ACC title
- More Sports Headlines