No information was available on Tahlequah’s regional at Tulsa Memorial.
At Spiro — Stigler beat Spiro 4-2 to reach today’s 1 p.m. finals against Spiro. The Panthers earlier eliminated Eufaula 18-5, to end the Ironheads season at 13-14 on Friday. The Panthers were leading 7-4 when they scored 11 straight runs in the top of the sixth to finish off the Ironheads. Losing pitcher for Eufaula was Colin Walch, his record ended at 5-5. Stigler could not be reached at the time of press.
At Crowder — Oktaha’s season ended 6-5 in eight innings. A leadoff error and the only single given up by losing pitcher Justin Capps accounted for the run.
Oktaha (15-11), which outhit Crowder 9-4, led 4-2 in the third and tied it in the fourth on a single up the middle by Brent Keys to score a run after Crowder had rallied for three runs in the top of the fourth.
Jordan Webb was 2-for-3, Austin Crowder was 2-for-4 and Dakota Berry drove in two runs on a 1-for-2 outing.
- PLAYOFF BASKETBALL SCORES
- Muskogee girls punch state ticket
- Freshman leads Hilldale past VC
- Vian girls, Eufaula boys move on in 3A consolation
- Connors men rally to move past Seminole
- Central Mo. brings NSU women’s year to an end
- Sports in Brief
- Feral hog hunting renders multiple benefits
- Outdoor notebook
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- More Sports Headlines