Kickoff: 7 p.m.
Radio: KCXR 100.3 FM
Records: Muskogee 2-4, 2-7 6A-2; Bixby 3-3, 6-3.
Last week: Muskogee 33, Putnam City 23; Jenks 45, Bixby 7.
Last meeting: Bixby 46, Muskogee 21 (2012).
Series record: Bixby leads, 2-0.
Notes: The Roughers will try to close the year with back-to-back wins, something that hasn’t happened since 2011. If that happens and Sapulpa falls to Edison, the Roughers would qualify for the playoffs for the first time since 2010, rewarded with a trip to Union and head coach Josh Blankenship’s alma mater. Bixby quarterback Marshall Ray torched a depleted MHS secondary for 398 yards. Ray (153-of-336, 2,036 yards and 21 TDs). Kyle Rhine, who caught 8 passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns in last season’s meeting, is back from a knee injury and has 27 catches for 520 yards and five TDs in six games. He’ll go against a secondary that should be about 100 percent — in stark contrast to one minus three starters in last season’s matchup. Tramal Ivy is closing in on being the area’s top sack leader with 10. Muskogee is 2-2 at home this season and 0-5 against top 10 teams...All three of Bixby’s losses have come to teams ranked in the top five in Class 6A.
Kickoff: 7 p.m.
- Almost blew this one: Thunder let 25-point lead slip to two, pull away to win Game 1
- Plenty of questions remain for Warriors
- Offense shines late for Golden Hurricane
- College athletics could be changing
- Prep baseball roundup and Monday's prep schedule
- Oklahoma, Florida share women’s national title
- College baseball and softball roundup
- Sports calendar
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- Westbrook healthy this time around
- More Sports Headlines