The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U tournament April 26-27 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee - OK Kids Rules, Entry fee's are $75-$125. T-ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids Baseball tournament June 7-8 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fees are $75 to $125. T-Ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8 and up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Register by May 15 and receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Grades 3-10 boys and girls, tourney in Chouteau, $100, three-game guarantee. Contact: James Bridges, (918) 327-3167.
• Connors State College will host the Southwest Hoops College Workouts for 2014 unsigned high school seniors from 10:30 a.m.-noon April 19 at Melvin Self Field House. Cost: $35. Contact: Rick McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Free camp offered for Muskogee Youth Football from 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays on the practice field south of Indian Bowl. Grades 1-7 eligible.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association, noon April 19, Pryor Creek Golf Course. Info at muskogeemga.com.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Oral Roberts baseball fundraiser scramble, 1 p.m., April 21 at Bailey Ranch Golf Club. Register at noon. All golfers will receive two free tickets to the ORU-Oklahoma State baseball game April 22. Contact: www.ORUGoldenEagles.com..