The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Wiffleball league, June 7-9 (if necessary), ages 14-up. Cost is $150 per team. Prizes will be given for 1st-3rd place. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Kevi Luper, Keiton Page and Ryan Keese will be hosting the K3 Elite Basketball camp this summer June 22 and July 13 at the UMAC in Tulsa. Cost: $125. Contact: Larry Keese, (918) 869-8085 or go to K3EliteCamp.com.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Native Tee Program, Cherokee Trails Golf Course, every Wednesday in June and July, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Ages 6-16. Must provide proof of Cherokee citizenship at time of registration. Contact: (918) 458-4294.
• Dream Camp, Muskogee Country Club, July 16-18, 8:30-10 a.m. for ages 5-7; July 23-25 for ages 8-11 and July 30-Aug. 1 for 12-16. Contact: (918) 682-3721.
• Connors State athletic department scramble, June 8, CobbleStone Golf Course. Entries limited to first 36 teams. Proceeds will fund student athletic scholarships. Four-person entry is $100 per person which includes fees, cart and lunch. Cash prizes. Shotgun start at 8 a.m. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.
• Oklahoma Optimist Junior Golf Qualifying Tournament, June 12 at Page Belcher Golf Course in Tulsa. Top finishers qualify for the Optimist International Junior Golf Championships in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. Registration is $55. Deadline is June 7. Register at https://sites.google.com/site/okoptimistgolf/tournament-information.
• Fort Gibson High School football team benefit, July 1 at Golf Club of Oklahoma in Broken Arrow. Shutgun start at 1 p.m. Check-in and lunch at 11:15 p.m. Cost: $600 per team, $150 per individual, $750 business value package which covers four people, mulligans, hole sponsor and four Thunder courtside seat raffle tickets. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 744-5792 or send checks to him at 500 Ross Street, Fort Gibson 74434.