The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to sports@-muskogeephoenix.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Agility program to be held locally for ages 6-15, June 3-Aug. 3. Focus on running, jumping, throwing, strength building, speed and more. Space is limited. Early registration deadline April 1, final deadline May 1. Early registration receives 10 percent discount. Lunch provided. Contact: (918) 348-0352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball clinic for umpires and coaches, umpires mandatory, 6:30 p.m. March 26 at Extra Bases, 2240 E. Shawnee (back side of Curt’s Shopping Center). Mandatory for umpires and coaches are welcome.
• Team looking for interested 6-under players (cannot be 7 before May 1). Contact: Don Majors, (918) 360-5978.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Fort Gibson High School celebration for the Class 4A girls basketball champions, 7 p.m. March 26 at Harrison Field House.
• Donkey Basketball game at 7 p.m. March 27 at Vian High School. Tickets, $6 in advance and $8 at door, being sold at elementary and middle school offices. Contact: Tresha Hughes, (918) 774-8231.
• Azalea Festival basketball event for adult and youth 5-on-5, mixed youth high school level, April 5-6. Entry fee per team: $60. Event will also include 3-point shootout and other prizes. Contact: (918) 684-6314 or (405) 209-5471 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.
• “Red and White Rumble” alumni style game between Hilldale and Fort Gibson alum, 2 p.m. May 5. Any graduate from either school is eligible to play. Cost of $40 includes a T-shirt, mouthpiece and insurance. Each team will provide equipment, unless you choose to use your own. Proceeds will benefit both Hilldale and Fort Gibson programs. Hilldale registrants contact Mike Jacobs, (918) 816-0734; for Fort Gibson, Jordan Kelly, (918) 232-8175.
• Rougher football fourth annual Going Green scrap metal drive, March 30, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Homeland Grocery, 2910 Chandler. Hot dogs with chips and a drink for $5 plus a car wash (weather permitting). For donation information, contact: Boyd Jones, (918) 348-1269 or Heather Jones, (918) 348-5269.
• FFOP Fundraiser, April 18 at The Woods, Coweta and locally April 19 at Eagle Crest and April 20 at CobbleStone. Cost: $100 per person. Morning and afternoon tee-times at The Woods and Eagle Crest. Two-man scramble, four-man teams. Contact: (918) 816-6741.
• John Buckley Golf Tournament, April 6 at Muskogee Country Club. Proceeds benefit Muskogee High golf programs. Cost: $300 per four-person team. Shotgun start: 1 p.m.
• Golf Fore-Char-I-Tee, 11 a.m. May 3, Muskogee Country Club. Presented by the Service League of Muskogee. Lunch starts at 11, shotgun start at 1 p.m. Mulligans, 50/50, hole games and door prizes. All proceeds will be distributed as scholarships to local high school graduates. Information: email@example.com.
• Luck of the Draw 5k Run/Walk, 9 a.m. March 30 at Hatbox Sports Complex 5K trail. Hosted by Team Hope as a fundraiser for American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. Contacts: luckofthedraw5k.even-tbrite.com, (918) 684-3418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Muskogee Run 15k, 5k, and 1-mile fun run, 8 a.m. April 13 at Honor Heights Park. Pre-register at themuskogeerun.eventbrite.com before April 4 for a lower price and a guaranteed T-shirt. Entry fees are $35 for 15k, $25 for 5k, $20 for Fun Run. Proceeds go to support Muskogee Running Activities & Facilities. Contact: Joel, (918) 684-6302, ext. 28.
• Muskogee High School holding pancake breakfast 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. March 30 at Bedouin Shrine Temple. Contact: Curt Denton (918) 680-2569.
• Hatbox spring league coed church and open league now forming. Entry fee is $350, deadline of April 4. Coaches meeting that day at Hatbox. Contact: Jody or Randy Fulton, (918) 351-4028 or (918) 351-8538.
• Men’s and women’s fastpitch, 7-3 coed tournaments, May 24-26 at Claude Cox Omniplex, Okmulgee. Deadline: May 22. Entry fee: $150. 44 core 375 on ball for coed, 47 core for fastpitch. Minimum of 10 teams needed. Text or contact: Randy Steed, (918) 931-9463.