The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• MCCOYS and Muskogee Youth Baseball have teamed together to have anti-bullying classes for our baseball teams this year. Classes will be at the Roxie Theater. Four-year-old program is 6 p.m. March 31, and ages 5-6 at 7 p.m. Ages 7-8 is 6 p.m. April 1 and 7 p.m. an additional class for other groups or those who missed a previous class. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball coaches meeting, 7 p.m. March 25, Muskogee Public Library. Team fees are to be turned in there from 6-7 p.m. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Umpire meeting, 6:30 p.m. April 3 at the Muskogee Library. If you want to umpire in Muskogee Youth Baseball League you will need to attend this meeting. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball preseason Tournament April 7-11. Surrounding area league teams are welcome.. Sign your team up at http://oklahomausssabaseballtournaments.com/okusssa/tournament-information/tourn-entry/. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Grades 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 boys and girls basketball tournament at Brushy School just north of Sallisaw March 22-23. Three-game guarantee, entry $150. For more information call (918)774-8261.
• OK Kids 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U Baseball tournament April 5-6 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, entry fee $75 to $125. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• OK Kids 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U tournaments April 26-27 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee - OK Kids Rules, entry fee $75 - $125. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association, noon April 19, Pryor Creek Golf Course.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Run 4 Rwanda 5K and Fun Run, 3 p.m. March 30 at Haskell High School. To register visit www.run2014rwanda.eventbrite.com. Register before March 21 to get a guaranteed t-shirt. All proceeds go towards Rwanda Reformation Ministry. Contact: Jon Tucker (918) 482-4418.
• Muskogee Run, 15K, 5K and 1-mile fun run. Honor Heights Park, 8 a.m. April 12. Cost: $35 for 15K, $25 for 5K and $20 for 1-mile before April 1; additional $5 after. Registration can be sent to Muskogee Parks and Recreation, 837 E. Okmulgee Avenue, 74403. Contact: Joel Everett, (918) 685-0248 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Martin Updike at (918) 577-1956 or at Martinupdike@hotmail.com.
• Run for Your Color 5K, 5:30 p.m. April 3, hosted by Northeastern State women’s soccer. Held at the Centennial Plaza in front of the Sequoyah statue. Check-in begins at 3:30 p.m. Registration: $20 per person. Register at nsualumni.com/run4color in advance or on the day of the race. Contact: Rachel Sordahl at email@example.com or 918-232-1641.
• Hatbox 7-3 coed church, Deadline April 1, entry of $350 due. Coaches meeting: 6 p.m. April 1, Hatbox Fields. Games Tuesdays and Thursdays. Contact: Jody or Randy Fulton, (918) 351-4028 or (918) 351-8538.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U tournament May 10-11 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee - OK Kids Rules, entry fee $100 to $150 Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.