The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids fall league is now taking entries for teams. League will run from Sept. 5 through Oct. 16. Deadline to enter is Aug. 20. Please contact Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564 for more details.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8-and-up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Oklahoma State High School Fishing Championship, June 21, Eufaula Cove on Lake Eufaula. Open to any high school two-person fishing team grades 9-12. For more information about this event contact the TBF National Youth Director Mark Gintert at (580) 716-4251 or (330) 993-0014.
• Native Tee golf instructional program for Cherokee youth, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on June 19 and 26 and on July 10 and 17. ages 6-17. Sessions limited to 20 kids. To register, call (918) 458-4294.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Association tournament, Scissortail Golf Course, Claremore, noon on June 21. Register by June 20, info at muskogeemga.com.
• McIntosh County Shrine Club men and/or women four-person scramble, June 21, Fountainhead Creek course. Benefits Bedouin Shrine Transportation Fund. Cost: $60 per person. Contact: Keith Nelson, (918) 617-5916 or Jerry Grant, (918) 618-3730.
• Footsteps of Faith 5k & Fun Run, 8 a.m., June 28, Western Hills Lodge at Sequoyah State Park. 5k pre-register by June 17 for $25 at Active.com. Proceeds go towards FBC Wagoner Children's Ministry. Contact: Tony Hopkins (918) 781-9368.
• Port to Fort Adventure race, July 12, events starting at 7 and 8 a.m. 5K run, 10- and 20-mile adventure races (swim, run, canoe). Open to individuals or 3-person team. Contact: Joel Everett, Muskogee Parks Office, (918) 684-6302, ext. 28 or visit port-to-fort.com.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m., Sept. 27, Honor Heights Park. Race proceeds to benefit Joey Fast, who battled head and spine injuries sustained in a 2000 car accident in Colorado.
Contact: Kristi Hoos, (918) 231-2130 or Holly Rosser Miller, (918) 348-9848. To pre-register go to eventbrite.com and under the “find events” tab, enter “Superhero 5K.”