OPEN STUDIO, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Muskogee Art Guild, 315 Court St. Artists who are 16 or older who want to create and enjoy the company of other artists are welcome. There is no charge. Bring your own supplies and projects. Instruction is available to beginners.
YARN CRAFTERS will meet 6 to 7:45 p.m. Tuesdays at the Q.B. Boydstun Library in Fort Gibson. Open for anyone who is interested in crocheting, knitting and looming. Information: (918) 478-3163 or at the library.
THREE RIVERS PHOTO CLUB meets at 6:30 p.m. on the first Monday of every month at 315 Court Street in Muskogee. The club has competitions every month from beginners to experts at photography. The club plans to have field trips throughout the year, classes, and guest speakers as well. Information: Marie Gassaway (918) 682-3745 or http://threeriversphotographyclub.com.
FINE ARTS GALLERY, Muskogee Art Guild, 315 Court St. Framed works are all for sale and the building is open to the public every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10 am. to 4 p.m. The work is changed out every two months to give more members a chance to display work. Member-created jewerly and sculpture also is displayed.
- Things to Do
- THINGS TO DO — Arts 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Benefits 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Classes 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Concerts 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Dances 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Events 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Exercise 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Festivals 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Nightspots 04.18.14
- THINGS TO DO — Reunions 04.18.14
- More Things to Do Headlines