age 88, a resident of Muskogee transitioned, Saturday, April 10, 2021. Service is scheduled for Thursday, April 15th, 10:00 a.m., Oasis Community Church, 800 W. Peak Blvd, Muskogee, OK . House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
age 73. Hull Technician Chief. Died April 9th in Little Rock, AR. Services April 17th at 10:00am at Reed-Culver Chapel. Interment at Cookson-Proctor Cemetery. Visitation April16th from 1:00pm until 7:00pm at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
Graveside services to be held at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, April 17, 2021in the Haskell Cemetery. Dowdy-Marker Funeral Home.
- Wagoner Police investigate fatal shooting
- Cherokee County man indicted in federal court with murder charge
- Judge rules in favor of defense in Smith rape case
- Hilldale Track Meet: Wagoner wins team titles
- Former student kickstarts book drive for Porum School Library
- Town says tribe in violation of restrictions to keep industries out
- State tax officials grant Suddenlink reprieve
- Endangered teen missing in Muskogee
- Muskogee County District Court 04.09.10
- MHS students critical of possible mandatory citizenship test