The Fort Gibson Early Learning Center will enroll students from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. 5 p.m. Tuesday. No screening will take place.
All pre-kindergarten students and new students enrolling in kindergarten, first and second grade must have the following:
• Immunization record, including: Kindergarten through second — five DTP, four polio doses, two MMR, three hepatitis B, two hepatitis A and varicella. Pre-kindergarten — four DTP, three polio doses, one MMR, three hepatitis B, two hepatitis A and varicella.
• Birth certificate.
• CDIB card if Native American.
• Two documents proving residency.
• Social Security card (optional).
• Any other documents including court orders or guardianship papers.
• Vision screening documentation.