A hearing for a former Hilldale band instructor charged with various sex-related charges was postponed until later in the month.
Danny Brian Giacomo, 37, is charged in two separate cases with rape, sodomy and molestation in one and molestation, using technology to facilitate sex with a minor and lewd or indecent proposal to a child younger than 16, according to court records.
Giacomo was to be in Muskogee County District Court Thursday for a district court arraignment, but it won’t take place until 1:30 p.m. Sept. 20. At that time, a judge will hear motions regarding the case, and Giacomo will enter a formal plea to the charges in both cases, according to Assistant District Attorney Nikki Baker Dotson.
Giacomo was charged after allegations were made by a 14-year-old student. Another case came to light for the alleged molestation of a 15-year-old student.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Formerly of Muskogee. Services pending with Serenity Funerals and Crematory, Tulsa
, 71, pharmacy clerk , passed away February 15, in Tulsa. Visitation 4-7 Tuesday, February 25, Add'Vantage Funeral Service, Tulsa. Funeral 1pm Wednesday, February 26, Muskogee First Baptist Church. Burial Memorial Park Cemetery, Muskogee. www.garykelleyfunerals.com
93, Homemaker, died Friday. Viewing 10AM-5PM Tuesday~Thursday family visitation 5PM-7PM Wednesday at Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home. Services 12:30 Friday 02/28/2020. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home Chapel, Fort Gibson. clifforddgarrettfh.com
Carolyn Sue Hayes was born July 15, 1933. She was a bright, promising student, growing up in Muskogee. She attended the University of Oklahoma, and became registered nurse. She married Loren Kent Yates, with the intent of becoming medical missionaries to Africa. Unfortunately, a medical cond…
- Fatal crash saddens community
- Healing begins: Braggs pulls through for fallen teammate, moves to regional semifinals
- Tahlequah lawyer pleads to federal firearms charge
- Cherokee Nation opioid lawsuit remanded to federal court in Oklahoma
- Dean of the pool: State meet will close curtain on Fort Gibson coach’s 20-year career as head coach
- Old gym proves just fine for Checotah boys, girls
- Clutch efforts lead Okay into regional title game
- Playground expansion to become handicapped accessible
- 137 ICTC students inducted into honor society
- Muskogee files local opioid lawsuit