Lloyd Nolan Phillips, 55, of Fort Gibson and Linda Kay Isbell, 60, of Fort Gibson.
Justin Lee Cole, 24, of Fort Gibson and Stephanie Lea Cooper, 27, both of Fort Gibson.
George Gilbert Morning Jr., 18, and Jasmine Shynette Brown, 19, both of Muskogee.
Larry M. Marks, 38, and Gayla Kae, 39, both of Springdale, Ark.
Frank Wearstler, 47, and Chontelle Yates, 37, both of Tulsa.
Stephen Michael Hart Jr., 26, and Mary Caroline Williamson, 29, both of Tulsa.
Krista Stalnaker vs. Ryan D. Stalnaker, Oct. 23.
Mickey Louise Hudgens vs. Ronald Wilton Hudgens, Oct. 21.
Asset Acceptance vs. William Mason, petition for judgment, $2,230.72.
Creditors Recovery vs. Josephine Dehart, petition for judgment, $3,371.40.
Worldwide Asset Purchasing vs.:
• Tami A. Romich, petition for judgment, $4,262.82.
• Daniel F. Nichols, petition for judgment, $2,759.18.
• Barbara A. Beavers, petition for judgment, $1,933.30.
Arrow Financial vs. Marisa Burris, petition for judgment, $5,573.96.
LVNV Funding vs.:
• Rosetta Pease, petition for judgment, $1,159.36.
• Christine D. Roberts, petition for judgment, $683.26.
Beneficial Oklahoma vs. Theresa M. Harig, petition for judgment, $9,992.92.
Locke Law Office vs. Melvin Davis, $351.22, Oct. 28.
Larry Jordan, et al., vs. Joseph Alexander, forcible entry and detainer, Oct. 17.
LEE, Anthony Duane. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation. Bond same. Sounding docket Oct. 24.
SANDERS, Travis J. Driving under the influence, second and subsequent. Bond same. Sounding docket Oct. 24.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
79, Retired Muskogee Firefighter, passed away Wednesday, 10/20/2021. Service 11:00AM Friday, October 29, 2021 Fort Gibson National Cemetery Pavilion. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
age 51 of Tahlequah, OK. Teacher. Died Friday, October 22nd in Tahlequah, OK. Services October 28th at 1:00pm at Flint Ridge Chapel. Visitation prior to services beginning at 12:00pm. Burial at Cookson Hills Cemetery in Kansas, OK.
86 Wagoner passed on Friday, October 22. Rosary Service on Friday, October 29, 7:00 PM and Funeral Mass on Saturday, October 30, 10:00 AM both at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Wagoner
- Mountain lion sightings in Oklahoma: What you need to know
- Tahlequah pedestrian killed
- 2021 ALL-PHOENIX FASTPITCH: Rougher, Haskell pair head the list
- 4-year-old killed in single-vehicle crash
- School board questioned about Irving's future
- Former Muskogee cop faces new felony charge
- FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, WEEK 8
- 17-point surge knocks Tigers from 4A-4 unbeaten ranks
- One foot forward: Fort Gibson kicker knows it might be needed in tight battle Friday
- Nurse death puts harsh spotlight on domestic violence issue