Seth Daniel Allphin, 19, of Claremore and Kendall Ann Self, 17, of Muskogee.
Victor L. Anderson Jr., 29, of Wagoner and Laura Johnson, 37, of Muskogee.
Adina Nichole Hayward vs. Joseph Brian Hayward, incompatibility.
Jeffery McCutcheon vs. Sarah Rachelle McCutcheon, incompatibility.
Matthew James Newberry, petition for emancipation.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Greg Page, et al., foreclosure.
Elizabeth James Berryhill vs. Suzanne Janice Wilson, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
State Farm Mutual Automobile vs. Loretta Cunningham, petition for judgment, $5,477.36.
Armstrong Bank vs.:
• Ralph Edward Burrows Jr., $715.77, Sept. 26.
• Mitchell Alan Weidel, $4,292, Sept. 26.
Banner Finance vs.:
• Benita Mills, $291, Sept. 21.
• Leslie Horibe, $505, Sept. 21.
• Theresa Harig, $974.09, Sept. 21.
• Cathy Clayton, $542.73, Sept. 21.
• Susan M. Green, $625, Sept. 21.
• Henry McClain, $427.36, Sept. 21.
William T. Little vs. Charles Anderson, et al., $400, Oct. 5.
GREEN, Etta Heather. Falsely personate another; driving under suspension; no security verification form. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket Sept. 20.
RANGEL-CASTANEDA, Ramiro. Driving under the influence; no drivers license. Bond same. Disposition docket Oct. 5.
REECE, Thomas. Forcible anal sodomy. Bond $5,000. Hearing Sept. 17.
SCHINKOETH, Jonathan. Speeding; driving under the influence; careless driving. County charges.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
47, Mechanic for US Postal service, passed Friday, February 14, 2020 Service info: pending Cornerstone Funeral Home, 1830 N York St, Muskogee OK
73, Rancher. Family visitation: 5:30-7:30PM, Tuesday, February 18, 2020 @ Cornerstone Funeral Home Funeral service: 2PM, Wednesday, February 19, 2020 @ Southeast Baptist Church Cornerstone Funeral Home, 1830 N York St, Muskogee OK
- Fatal crash saddens community
- Crash claims life of teen, injures another
- Civic leader Jim Paul Blair dies
- Chevrolet/Cadillac dealership brings in new owner
- Dean of the pool: State meet will close curtain on Fort Gibson coach’s 20-year career as head coach
- HASHMARKS: Former coach’s well-rounded path has come full circle
- Healing begins: Braggs pulls through for fallen teammate, moves to regional semifinals
- Eufaula man arrested on burglary, firearm complaints
- Mayoral contest heads toward runoff
- Civic leader Jim Paul Blair dies at 58