Seth Daniel Allphin, 19, of Claremore and Kendall Ann Self, 17, of Muskogee.
Victor L. Anderson Jr., 29, of Wagoner and Laura Johnson, 37, of Muskogee.
Adina Nichole Hayward vs. Joseph Brian Hayward, incompatibility.
Jeffery McCutcheon vs. Sarah Rachelle McCutcheon, incompatibility.
Matthew James Newberry, petition for emancipation.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Greg Page, et al., foreclosure.
Elizabeth James Berryhill vs. Suzanne Janice Wilson, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
State Farm Mutual Automobile vs. Loretta Cunningham, petition for judgment, $5,477.36.
Armstrong Bank vs.:
• Ralph Edward Burrows Jr., $715.77, Sept. 26.
• Mitchell Alan Weidel, $4,292, Sept. 26.
Banner Finance vs.:
• Benita Mills, $291, Sept. 21.
• Leslie Horibe, $505, Sept. 21.
• Theresa Harig, $974.09, Sept. 21.
• Cathy Clayton, $542.73, Sept. 21.
• Susan M. Green, $625, Sept. 21.
• Henry McClain, $427.36, Sept. 21.
William T. Little vs. Charles Anderson, et al., $400, Oct. 5.
GREEN, Etta Heather. Falsely personate another; driving under suspension; no security verification form. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket Sept. 20.
RANGEL-CASTANEDA, Ramiro. Driving under the influence; no drivers license. Bond same. Disposition docket Oct. 5.
REECE, Thomas. Forcible anal sodomy. Bond $5,000. Hearing Sept. 17.
SCHINKOETH, Jonathan. Speeding; driving under the influence; careless driving. County charges.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
100, Retired from Nelson's Furniture, passed Monday, April 6, 2020 public viewing: 9-5:30, Friday, 4/10, 1-5PM on Sat 4/11 & Sun, 4/12 @ Cornerstone Funeral Home, Private family services planned Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, OK
79, Retired CNA at Wagoner Community Hospital. Died April 6, 2020. Public viewing is 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Monday, April 13, 2020 at Mallett Funeral Home and Crematory. Private family service.
- Nurse practitioner pleads guilty to forgery, conspiracy
- All-Phoenix Basketball Teams: A rocky road led to a season end like no other for these
- 4-year-old girl dies from crash injuries
- Fort Gibson man sentenced for prescription forgery
- William Barry Love dead at 64
- At funerals in virus outbreak, mourning is from a distance
- Inhofe: Relief is on the way
- Man killed in Muskogee County crash
- COVID-19 update: McIntosh County sees first case
- Tulsa man killed in Wagoner County crash