The Christina M. Crowder listed on page 4A of Monday’s Phoenix lists her address as 4002 Eufaula St.
Jimmy Steven Vanschyver, 20, and Ashley Shanell Allen, 18, both of Muskogee.
Brandon Sallis, 27, and Jodi Ceselski, 23, both of Tulsa.
Willard Hurley vs. Joan Hurley, incompatibility.
Lacy Shain Girty vs. Christopher Arlan Girty, Aug. 5.
Paula Tarlton vs. Roy Thompson Jr., July 30.
Plaza Medical Center vs. Muskogee Urology, petition for judgment, $10,153.80.
Charles Kelly vs. Klutts Equipment, foreclosure.
Jeffery A. Daniel vs. John Gilmore, $2,500, July 30.
Muskogee Housing Authority vs.:
• James Eppard Jr., forcible entry and detainer, Aug. 6.
• Erwin Pease, forcible entry and detainer, Aug. 6.
• Dressel Powell, forcible entry and detainer, Aug. 6.
• Michael Rice, forcible entry and detainer, Aug. 6.
Greater Muskogee Community Foundation vs.:
• Colesh Teague, forcible entry and detainer, July 30.
• Mary Jackson, forcible entry and detainer, July 30.
• Jeff Daniels, forcible entry and detainer, July 30.
ANDERSON, Daniel J. Possession of controlled substance. Bond $20,000. Preliminary hearing Aug. 1.
ANDERSON, Jacob. Possession of controlled substance. Bond same. Sounding docket July 30.
CLIFTON, Craig Eugene. Driving under the influence of alcohol; carrying firearm while under the influence; transporting open container; failure to carry security verification. Bond same. Disposition docket Sept. 10.
GIL, Alex. Possession of controlled substance. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket July 30.
HAHN, John Michael II. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $25,000. Sounding docket July 30.
RITTER, Johnnie Lee Sr. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute, two counts; possession of firearm during commission of a felony, two counts; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of controlled substance. Released on own recognizance. Sounding docket July 30.
ANDERSON, Daniel J. Possession of controlled substance, two counts. Bond $5,000. Hearing Aug. 1.
TAYLOR, Douglas Ladell. Driving under suspension; transporting open container; no insurance; driving under the influence. City arrest.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
22, died in Arkansas on Monday, June 21, 2021. Services pending with Garrett Family Funeral Home of Checotah.
95, farmer's wife, passed away Sunday, June 20, 2021 in Checotah. Service of Celebration 2 PM Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at First Baptist Church of Checotah. Burial at Greenlawn Cemetery. Garrett Family Funeral Home
77, homemaker, passed Tuesday, June 15, 2021 Graveside Service: 10 am, Saturday, June 19, 2021 at McClain Cemetery in Muskogee, OK. Service provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home.
52, of Dolph, AR, passed away Monday, May 24, 2021 in Springfield, MO. Memorial Service 2:30 PM Saturday, June 19, 2021 in the Serenity Chapel of Garrett Family Funeral Home in Checotah, OK.
Calvin "Mike" Littlejohn, 66, Okmulgee resident, left us June 10, 2021. Visitation Friday, 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM, Keith D. Biglow Funeral Directors, Okmulgee. Hour of Remembrance, Saturday, 2:00 PM in the Chapel of Peace. biglowfunerals.com
- McClain's Furniture destroyed by fire
- Tahlequah couple plead guilty to child sex abuse
- A different fit: Former Stigler head coach found it as Muskogee offensive coordinator -- and a more active grandparent
- GROW: Dealing with tomato blossom drop or poor fruit set
- Webbers Falls officers justified in fatal shooting
- Prep football: A very early best on offense
- Coweta man killed in crash near Haskell
- Muskogee man drowns in Wagoner County
- Family business goes up in flames
- Street name to honor Muskogee’s Juneteenth Celebration Founder, “Smokehouse Bob”