Jay Sterling Harris, 48, and Diana Leigh Garvin, 40, both of Fort Gibson.
Katherine Louise Roth vs. Donald Clark Roth, incompatibility.
Deborah Jean Morgan vs. Damon Allen Morris, July 30.
Elisabeth Richardson vs. Roger Pippin, July 30.
Melissa Suangco Alberty vs. Daryl Allen Schmidt, July 29.
Armstrong Bank vs. Eva B. Walker, foreclosure.
LVNV Funding vs.:
• Daryl Logan, petition for judgment, $910.69.
• Brenda Delancey, petition for judgment, $2766.52.
• Brenda Allen, petition for judgment, $1,059.96.
• Brenda K. Hargus, petition for judgment, $3,932.10.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Christopher M. Lamberson, et al., foreclosure.
SML Educational Credit vs. Paskova Deere, petition for judgment, $4,198.69.
Patricia Ruth Smith vs. Earnest Jay Wright, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
Liberty Credit vs.:
• Barbara Boyd, $988, Aug. 6.
• Michael Cox, $493.80, Aug. 6.
• Debbie Davis, $252.40, Aug. 6.
• Aaron Hicks, $286.80, Aug. 6.
• Jack Honeycutt, $561.94, Aug. 6.
• Christin Johnston, $620.60, Aug. 6.
• Tyrone McConnell, $482.94, Aug. 6.
• Nicholas A. Ridge, $709.20, Aug. 6.
• Don McMullen, $277.40, Aug. 6.
• Zenaida Reese, $230.80, Aug. 6.
Christinne Marie Sepols vs. Melissa Lee Shoemake, $4,053.27, Aug. 1.
Ardmore Finance vs.:
• Kevin W. Sallee, $236, July 30.
• Sandra Fletcher, $571.55, July 30.
• Melissa Alexander, $276, July 30.
Edith Vann, et al. vs. Vanessa D. Johnson, $1,200, July 30.
United Commercial Properties vs. Christopher Coffman, et al., $765, July 30.
Garden Walk Apartments vs. Brandi Tucker, $698, Aug. 4.
WALKER, Judy. Lewd molestation. Bond $25,000. Sounding docket Aug. 4.
BLEDSOE, Terrance Dewayne. Loud music; driving under the influence; obstruction of an officer. County arrest.
CLIFTON, Craig. Transporting open container; possession of firearm while under the influence; driving under the influence; no insurance. County arrest.
CRAMP, Christopher. Driving under the influence; transporting open container; no seat belt. City arrest.
CULLOM, Aubrey Vashon. Driving under the influence; driving under suspension; transporting open container. County arrest.
GOODMAN, Harold Gene. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
HOPKINS, Kevin Samuel. Driving under the influence; transporting open container. City arrest.
JERNIGAN, Jason. Driving under the influence; possession of marijuana; transporting open container. County arrest.
McLAURY, Christopher Neal. Driving under the influence. County arrest.
MOORE, Darla Vonda. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
TROUTT, Brooke A. Driving under the influence; left of center. County arrest.
WRIGHT, Seth A. Driving under the influence; careless driving. City arrest.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
78, Retired Postal Worker, passed away Tuesday 06/08/2021. Memorial Service 10:00AM Thursday, June 17, 2021 at Fort Gibson National Cemetery Pavilion. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
died Friday June 4, 2021. Services 2pm Saturday June 12, 2021 at Webbers Falls First Assembly of God under the direction of Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
age 80, died Tuesday June 8, 2021. Services 10 am Monday, Genesis Church in Muskogee. Viewing Sunday 1-7 pm at Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
68, general laborer, passed Saturday, June 5, 2021 Graveside service: 10AM, Monday, June 14, 2021 @ Fort Gibson National Cemetery with military honors presented Services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Above the Sun: We are not saved like the thief on the cross
- Former Porter man charged with sexually abusing five children
- Pumped on the pitch: New Roughers coach excited for opportunity
- Former Haymaker returns to Haskell for second baseball coach stint
- Cherokee Nation to provide every Cherokee citizen with total of $2,000 allocated over two payments
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to fraud charges
- Muskogee man found guilty of attempted sexual abuse
- Braggs man in serious condition following crash
- Cherokee Nation offers help for elders to sign up for $2,000 COVID-19 assistance payment
- Body of Wagoner woman recovered from Fort Gibson Lake