Charles Looper Martin vs. Charity Ann Martin, incompatibility.
International Association of Firefighters, Local 57 vs. City of Muskogee, et al., petition for temporary restraining order and temporary injunction.
Advance America vs. Almetris Crowder, $590, Jan. 19.
Sun Loan Company vs.:
• Kim G. Miller, $480.70, Jan. 27.
• Dominique Holt, $566, Jan. 27.
HALL, Paul. Endeavoring to manufacture a controlled dangerous substance; possession of controlled substance in presence of minor or within 1,000 feet of school or park; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $25,000. Sounding docket Jan. 23.
SMITH, Michael E. Larceny of auto; eluding/attempt to elude police officer; reckless driving; driving with license suspended. Bond $20,000. Sounding docket Jan. 23.
STUDIE, Randy. Possession of controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; transporting opened bottle or container of liquor. Bond same. Sounding docket Jan. 23.
BROWN, Lance Edward. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, second and subsequent offense; assault on police officer. Sentenced Jan. 8. Two five-year and one one-year concurrent suspended sentences. Fined $1,490.40.
FIELDS, Melanie Loy. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sentenced Jan. 8. Three years deferred. Fined $100. Ordered to pay $817.45 restitution.
HENRY, Amand. Use of vehicle to facilitate weapon discharge. Order revoking suspended sentence Jan. 8. Seven years in prison.
SZALAY, Kyle Joe. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Order revoking suspended sentence Jan. 8. Six months in the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility.
MUSKRAT, Reilly James. Driving under the influence; speeding; expired tag. Warner Police Department arrest.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
78, Retired Postal Worker, passed away Tuesday 06/08/2021. Memorial Service 10:00AM Thursday, June 17, 2021 at Fort Gibson National Cemetery Pavilion. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
died Friday June 4, 2021. Services 2pm Saturday June 12, 2021 at Webbers Falls First Assembly of God under the direction of Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
age 80, died Tuesday June 8, 2021. Services 10 am Monday, Genesis Church in Muskogee. Viewing Sunday 1-7 pm at Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
68, general laborer, passed Saturday, June 5, 2021 Graveside service: 10AM, Monday, June 14, 2021 @ Fort Gibson National Cemetery with military honors presented Services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Above the Sun: We are not saved like the thief on the cross
- Former Porter man charged with sexually abusing five children
- Pumped on the pitch: New Roughers coach excited for opportunity
- Former Haymaker returns to Haskell for second baseball coach stint
- Cherokee Nation to provide every Cherokee citizen with total of $2,000 allocated over two payments
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to fraud charges
- Muskogee man found guilty of attempted sexual abuse
- Braggs man in serious condition following crash
- Cherokee Nation offers help for elders to sign up for $2,000 COVID-19 assistance payment
- Body of Wagoner woman recovered from Fort Gibson Lake