TAHLEQUAH — A Muskogee man charged with the May 8 armed robbery of the Finish Line Convenience Store was ordered to spend 10 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to the crime.
Shannon Lee Sevedge, 30, also was charged with auto larceny, which was dismissed Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to the robbery charge.
Sevedge was arrested May 13 in Shawnee, Kan., by authorities investigating a suspicious persons report. Shawnee, Kan., police said Sevedge burglarized a home there.
According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Sevedge was released from prison Feb. 24 after serving just more than 10 years for an auto larceny conviction in Craig County and an escape conviction in Pittsburg County.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
89, Dairy Farmer, passed Tuesday, 07/01/2020. Service Info: 2PM, Tuesday, 07/07/2020 at Chandler Road Church of Christ. Cornerstone Funeral Home & Crematory
80, Retired Accountant at Roy D. Jenkins & Associates, passed Monday, 06/29/2020. Service Info: 11AM, Tuesday, 07/07/2020 at Eastern Heights Baptist Church. Cornerstone Funeral Home & Crematory
- Client accuses DHS case worker of using racial slur
- Muskogee city, county officers continue search for Bell
- Sheriff's race ends in runoff
- Two Muskogee County residents, one Wagoner resident latest COVID-19 deaths
- African cat loose in Muskogee
- Dining Spotlight — Watts BBQ
- Fort Gibson man injured in motorcycle crash
- Muskogee voters turn down ballot proposition
- Voters deliver victory to Coleman
- Muskogee police K-9 dies