3507 Meadowbrook Drive, Tuesday, threatening phone calls.
2200 Estelle Ave., Wednesday, domestic.
505 N. O St., Tuesday, property removed from residence.
300 N. 40th St., Monday-Tuesday, property removed from vehicle.
Pete’s Machine Shop, 104 Girard St., Dec. 28-29, merchandise purchased with cash reported counterfeit.
Unspecified address, Dec. 25-Jan. 2, tag decal.
Peek-A-Boos, 407 E. Shawnee Bypass, Sunday, merchandise purchased with credit card reported canceled.
Earl’s Lake Country RV, 2601 S. 32nd St., Saturday-Tuesday, recreation vehicle.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
78, Retired Postal Worker, passed away Tuesday 06/08/2021. Memorial Service 10:00AM Thursday, June 17, 2021 at Fort Gibson National Cemetery Pavilion. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
died Friday June 4, 2021. Services 2pm Saturday June 12, 2021 at Webbers Falls First Assembly of God under the direction of Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
age 80, died Tuesday June 8, 2021. Services 10 am Monday, Genesis Church in Muskogee. Viewing Sunday 1-7 pm at Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
68, general laborer, passed Saturday, June 5, 2021 Graveside service: 10AM, Monday, June 14, 2021 @ Fort Gibson National Cemetery with military honors presented Services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Above the Sun: We are not saved like the thief on the cross
- Former Porter man charged with sexually abusing five children
- Pumped on the pitch: New Roughers coach excited for opportunity
- Former Haymaker returns to Haskell for second baseball coach stint
- Cherokee Nation to provide every Cherokee citizen with total of $2,000 allocated over two payments
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to fraud charges
- Muskogee man found guilty of attempted sexual abuse
- Braggs man in serious condition following crash
- Cherokee Nation offers help for elders to sign up for $2,000 COVID-19 assistance payment
- Body of Wagoner woman recovered from Fort Gibson Lake