This Week's Circulars
51, passed away Saturday, July 11 in Tulsa. Services pending. Services by Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home of Muskogee.
96, died July 11, 2020. Services will be held 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, July 15, at the Checotah First Baptist Church. Burial is at the Bower Cemetery. Hunn, Black, Merritt Funeral Home & Crematory, Eufaula.
age 77. Teacher. Died July 10th in Hulbert, OK. Graveside services July 15th at 10:00 AM at Lost City Cemetery. Visitation July 14th from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
age 75, retired funeral director passed on Sunday, July 5, 2020. Memorial service, Monday, July 13, 2020, 10 a.m., Deans Chapel Baptist Church, Muskogee, OK, Rev. Don Dumas, officiating. House of Winn Funeral Home, Muskogee
- Shooting reported on Saturday
- Muskogee shooting victim dies
- Hilldale schools release schedule pickup dates, times
- Muskogee woman killed in crash
- UPDATE: Storm causes outages across Muskogee area
- Cherokee County woman killed in crash
- Muskogee County man succumbs to COVID-19
- City experiences unexpected sales tax spike
- The Way It Was: Belton era's golden finish at Boynton, 1997
- Muskogee County man one of six additional COVID-19 deaths