• Candlelight tour displays area homes' Christmas spirit for fundraiser • Fort Gibson couple takes long-tern view of preserving the past • Couple shares Southern hospitality in form of food
• Tour lakeside homes on Lake Tenkiller • Artist's move to Green Country spurs creativity • Burnt Cabin Marina and Resort undergoes major transformation
• Homeowners in the Kendall Place Historic District display classic homes • 'Renaissance' couple share love of art, life • Muskogee's Mahylon's restaurant shares secret for good barbecue
• Area builders show off craftsmanship • City's Historic Fire Station No. 1 sees makeover as brewery true to its heritage • Custom built home overseeing Tenkiller Lake put on the market
Whether you are in a hurry to get out the door for an early tee time or find yourself needing fast and flavorful fuel to keep you going midcourse, golfers need quality nutrition in a convenient form. Here are five great options.
Jerry Taylor volunteers for a variety of activities, but if he ever volunteers to cook for you, it can be a colossal, award-winning deal. Taylor, who works as a life safety technician at EASTAR Health System, has been on their master barbecue team for the annual Exchange Club Chili & BBQ…
Grace “Pam” Parrish often introduced herself as “an Okie from Muskogee.” She embraced Merle Haggard’s now famous song the first time she heard it and was always proud of her Muskogee birthright.
Bruce Mumford has been fascinated with fences since childhood. He doesn’t really know why these wood, brick, iron and stone beauties are so enchanting to him but he seldom misses an opportunity to admire a handsomely constructed fence.
Fall has quietly, calmly and inevitably arrived, and the holidays and winter are not far behind. This is the time to relax at home or to spend time with family and friends, gathering over food and wine. Finding the right wine for your dinner or event is important but can be stress inducing.
One Christmas tree glimmers with red and gold instruments — French horns, harps, violins, lutes, lyres, guitars and trumpets.
When the Christmas Home Tour opens, visitors will find as many holiday decorating ideas as there are toys in Santa’s sack.
• Help others by taking a tour of holiday homes • Discover the sweet tradition of holiday candy making • Step beyond the bounds of tradition with a smokin' holiday dinner
This Week's Circulars
Jackie Ann Davidson, 71, homemaker, died Friday, August 16, 2019. No services are scheduled at this time. Foster-Petering Funeral Home. Online condolences may be sent to www.foster-petering.com
56, Administrative Assistant, passed Thursday , August 15, 2019. Service is 1:00pm Thursday, August 22, 2019 at Cornerstone Chapel. Cornerstone Funeral Home and Crematory 1830 N York St. Muskogee, OK 74403
Woods, Albert, 88yrs, Minister, died August 15, 2019. Visitation, 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m., Saturday, August 17, at Bradley Funeral Home. Services, 10:00 a.m., Monday, August 19, United Pentecostal Church, Muskogee, Oklahoma. Bradley Funeral and Cremation Service.
Funeral Services 2:00 pm Friday, August 16, 2019 at Keefeton Free Will Baptist Church. Interment will follow at McLain Cemetery.
- Emergency teachers failing to finish certification
- Gerson: The return of America’s cruelest passion
- Boy pulled from Fort Gibson Lake dies
- Woman arrested on day care child abuse complaint
- Ex-Rougher first woman to coach African women’s national team
- Prep fastpitch preview: Usual suspects should be at the top again
- Former day care employee charged with abuse
- Clorox donates $30,000 to Webbers Falls Schools
- Muskogee man sentenced for threats, stalking, indecent exposure
- HASHMARKS: Move-in QB gives wake-up call to dulled senses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.