• All-weather patio cover enables entertaining guests year-round
• Candlelight tour displays area homes' Christmas spirit for fundraiser • Fort Gibson couple takes long-tern view of preserving the past • Couple shares Southern hospitality in form of food
• Tour lakeside homes on Lake Tenkiller • Artist's move to Green Country spurs creativity • Burnt Cabin Marina and Resort undergoes major transformation
• Homeowners in the Kendall Place Historic District display classic homes • 'Renaissance' couple share love of art, life • Muskogee's Mahylon's restaurant shares secret for good barbecue
• Area builders show off craftsmanship • City's Historic Fire Station No. 1 sees makeover as brewery true to its heritage • Custom built home overseeing Tenkiller Lake put on the market
Whether you are in a hurry to get out the door for an early tee time or find yourself needing fast and flavorful fuel to keep you going midcourse, golfers need quality nutrition in a convenient form. Here are five great options.
Jerry Taylor volunteers for a variety of activities, but if he ever volunteers to cook for you, it can be a colossal, award-winning deal. Taylor, who works as a life safety technician at EASTAR Health System, has been on their master barbecue team for the annual Exchange Club Chili & BBQ…
Grace “Pam” Parrish often introduced herself as “an Okie from Muskogee.” She embraced Merle Haggard’s now famous song the first time she heard it and was always proud of her Muskogee birthright.
Bruce Mumford has been fascinated with fences since childhood. He doesn’t really know why these wood, brick, iron and stone beauties are so enchanting to him but he seldom misses an opportunity to admire a handsomely constructed fence.
Fall has quietly, calmly and inevitably arrived, and the holidays and winter are not far behind. This is the time to relax at home or to spend time with family and friends, gathering over food and wine. Finding the right wine for your dinner or event is important but can be stress inducing.
One Christmas tree glimmers with red and gold instruments — French horns, harps, violins, lutes, lyres, guitars and trumpets.
When the Christmas Home Tour opens, visitors will find as many holiday decorating ideas as there are toys in Santa’s sack.
• Help others by taking a tour of holiday homes • Discover the sweet tradition of holiday candy making • Step beyond the bounds of tradition with a smokin' holiday dinner
This Week's Circulars
Virginia Johnson, 86, of Fort Gibson, OK passed away Thursday, September 23, 2021 in Muskogee, OK. She was born in Lane, OK on June 30, 1935 the daughter of Slater Belcher and Artie Belcher (Goff). Viewing will be held from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday, September 27, 2021 at Lescher-Millsap Fu…
62, Delivery driver for DHL, passed Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Family conducted memorial service: 10AM, Saturday, September 25, 2021 at New Life Assembly of God, Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cremation services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee
Memorial Service Tuesday, 1:00pm, Timothy Baptist Church, Muskogee, Graveside to follow at Memorial Park.
- Change of plans worked out for Tiger son of college QB
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to 1984 slaying
- Gore, Warner to square off in early A-8 showdown
- Mission against Poteau clear for Hilldale
- Oklahoma lawyers to offer free legal advice
- Muskogee County District Court 09.20.21
- Gore opens district play with squeaker over Warner
- Pain and triumph: Hilldale edges Fort Gibson in 10 innings
- Tahlequah man indicted in Tulsa
- Hilldale falls to No. 3 Poteau