• Candlelight tour displays area homes' Christmas spirit for fundraiser • Fort Gibson couple takes long-tern view of preserving the past • Couple shares Southern hospitality in form of food
• Tour lakeside homes on Lake Tenkiller • Artist's move to Green Country spurs creativity • Burnt Cabin Marina and Resort undergoes major transformation
• Homeowners in the Kendall Place Historic District display classic homes • 'Renaissance' couple share love of art, life • Muskogee's Mahylon's restaurant shares secret for good barbecue
• Area builders show off craftsmanship • City's Historic Fire Station No. 1 sees makeover as brewery true to its heritage • Custom built home overseeing Tenkiller Lake put on the market
Whether you are in a hurry to get out the door for an early tee time or find yourself needing fast and flavorful fuel to keep you going midcourse, golfers need quality nutrition in a convenient form. Here are five great options.
Jerry Taylor volunteers for a variety of activities, but if he ever volunteers to cook for you, it can be a colossal, award-winning deal. Taylor, who works as a life safety technician at EASTAR Health System, has been on their master barbecue team for the annual Exchange Club Chili & BBQ…
Grace “Pam” Parrish often introduced herself as “an Okie from Muskogee.” She embraced Merle Haggard’s now famous song the first time she heard it and was always proud of her Muskogee birthright.
Bruce Mumford has been fascinated with fences since childhood. He doesn’t really know why these wood, brick, iron and stone beauties are so enchanting to him but he seldom misses an opportunity to admire a handsomely constructed fence.
Fall has quietly, calmly and inevitably arrived, and the holidays and winter are not far behind. This is the time to relax at home or to spend time with family and friends, gathering over food and wine. Finding the right wine for your dinner or event is important but can be stress inducing.
One Christmas tree glimmers with red and gold instruments — French horns, harps, violins, lutes, lyres, guitars and trumpets.
When the Christmas Home Tour opens, visitors will find as many holiday decorating ideas as there are toys in Santa’s sack.
• Help others by taking a tour of holiday homes • Discover the sweet tradition of holiday candy making • Step beyond the bounds of tradition with a smokin' holiday dinner
This Week's Circulars
John Jefferson Matthews, of Porter, Oklahoma, was released from his mortal body, Sunday, October 18, 2020 at the age of 83. John was born February 9, 1937 in Hitchita, Oklahoma to Jay and Lucy Matthews. He attended Victor and Checotah Public Schools. He then continued on to Conners and North…
64, died Thursday 10/16/2020. Visitation Tuesday, 10/20/2020, 5PM-7PM at Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home. Service, 1:00PM Wednesday 10/21/2020 Fort Gibson First Baptist Church. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
Jerry Wayne Moody, 74, of Fort Gibson, Viewing: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday, October 22, 2020. Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home Fort Gibson, OK 700 E Poplar St, Fort Gibson, Oklahoma 74434.
- Accused shooter arrested, charged
- Rounding third: After 11 years, the last of the Riddle clan readies to leave the Hornets' nest — and Coach Dad
- Man dies from gunshot wounds
- Missouri football coach and Muskogee alum under fire for leading students in prayer; district opens investigation
- Tigers fall from unbeaten ranks
- Death toll for Muskogee County continues to climb
- Prep fastpitch: Junior has epic game as Hilldale moves on to state semifinals
- Man dead from gunshot; sheriff says domestic flap involved
- Gore overcomes distractions, sinks Porter
- Three injured in four-vehicle collision
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.