MLS homes for sale in the Muskogee area, powered by Muskogee Realtors.
This Week's Circulars
age 88, U.S. Army veteran and resident of Checotah, OK, transitioned, Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in St Francis Medical Center-Muskogee, with family at bedside. Arrangements are pending with House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee.
age 52, a resident of Haskell, OK, transitioned, Sunday, October 17, 2021 in the Haskell Health Care Center. Arrangements are pending with House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee.
age 56, of Okmulgee, OK, transitioned, Saturday, October 9, 2021. Service, Saturday, October 23rd, 2:00pm, Precious Memories Chapel, House of Winn Funeral Home-Okmulgee. Visitation, Friday, October 22nd, 1:00pm until 5:00pm, Precious Memories Chapel, House of Winn-Okmulgee.
age 92, resident of Muskogee, passed Saturday, October 16, 2021. Service Saturday, October 23rd, 9:30a.m., Timothy Baptist Church, Muskogee. Visitation Friday October 22nd, 3:00p.m. to 7:00pm, House of Winn Funeral Home, Muskogee. House of Winn Funeral Home
- Remember the Ladies: Marriage destroyed her film career
- Two injured in single-vehicle crash
- Tahlequah doctor accused of murder has history of domestic violence
- Okie from Muskogee: World traveler calls Muskogee home
- New company brings jobs to Muskogee
- Porum man injured in collision
- Richard Weatherford: Antichrist will not have everything his way
- Technology company coming to Muskogee
- Tahlequah physician arrested in death of woman in Arkansas
- School board questioned about Irving's future