This Week's Circulars
formerly of Braggs, 84, Registered Nurse, died Friday. Visitation Friday, December 13, 5PM-7PM at funeral home. Service 10:00AM Saturday, December 14, Braggs First Baptist Church. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
age 63. Med Tech. Died December 8th in Pryor, OK. Services December 13th at 10:00 AM at Reed-Culver Chapel. Burial at Tahlequah City Cemetery. Visitation December 12th from 1:00-6:00 PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
87, Homemaker, passed Sunday, 12/08/2019. Service info: 11AM, Monday, 12/16/2019 at Cornerstone Funeral Home Chapel. Family visitation will be 2PM-4PM, Sunday, 12/15/2019 at Cornerstone Funeral Home. Cornerstone Funeral Home & Crematory
80, retired from Suhor Industries in Parsons, KS, died Saturday, December 7th. Memorial services will be held at a later date. Bradley Funeral Service.
- 3-year-old killed in crash
- Prep football: Vian thrashes Kingston, reaches finals in Class 2A
- Main Street crash sends two to hospital
- McHenry, Thompson-Soap face off in Muscogee (Creek) Nation elections
- Okie from Muskogee: Howell wears a lot of hats
- Birding Today: Loons can be seen in Oklahoma in winter
- Saint Francis responds to MMCA claims with new allegations
- 17 abandoned puppies rescued by local organization
- Roughers debut in style in boys OT win; girls battle but come up short
- Stabbing, kidnapping suspect arrested in Fort Smith