95, farmer's wife, passed away Sunday, June 20, 2021 in Checotah. Service of Celebration 2 PM Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at First Baptist Church of Checotah. Burial at Greenlawn Cemetery. Garrett Family Funeral Home
This Week's Circulars
77, homemaker, passed Tuesday, June 15, 2021 Graveside Service: 10 am, Saturday, June 19, 2021 at McClain Cemetery in Muskogee, OK. Service provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home.
52, of Dolph, AR, passed away Monday, May 24, 2021 in Springfield, MO. Memorial Service 2:30 PM Saturday, June 19, 2021 in the Serenity Chapel of Garrett Family Funeral Home in Checotah, OK.
Calvin "Mike" Littlejohn, 66, Okmulgee resident, left us June 10, 2021. Visitation Friday, 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM, Keith D. Biglow Funeral Directors, Okmulgee. Hour of Remembrance, Saturday, 2:00 PM in the Chapel of Peace. biglowfunerals.com
Jamison Jaron Weeden, 28, Okmulgee resident, left us June 5, 2021. Service of Remembrance will be Friday, 11:00 AM, The Chapel of Peace of the Keith D. Biglow Funeral Directors, Inc., of Okmulgee. biglowfunerals.com
- McClain's Furniture destroyed by fire
- A different fit: Former Stigler head coach found it as Muskogee offensive coordinator -- and a more active grandparent
- Tahlequah couple plead guilty to child sex abuse
- GROW: Dealing with tomato blossom drop or poor fruit set
- Webbers Falls officers justified in fatal shooting
- Lady Tiger assistant officially takes reins of Fort Gibson basketball
- Prep football: A very early best on offense
- Family business goes up in flames
- Electric vehicle company picks Oklahoma for assembly plant
- Street name to honor Muskogee’s Juneteenth Celebration Founder, “Smokehouse Bob”