This Week's Circulars
77, Attorney and Judge, died Sunday, October 25, 2020 in Checotah, OK. Family Conducted Memorial Service 1PM Friday, October 30, 2020 at First United Methodist Church, Checotah. Burial in Memorial Park Cemetery, Muskogee.
81, trucker, died Monday, 10/26/20 in Tulsa. Viewing 12-4PM Wednesday, 10/28/20; 9AM-4PM Thursday, 10/29/20; and 9AM-11AM Friday, 10/30/20 Garrett Family Funeral Home, Checotah. Funeral Service 2PM Friday, 10/30/20 First Assembly of God Checotah, OK. Burial Greenlawn Cemetery.
Osburn, Mary Ellen, 84, retired Muskogee County Commissioner's secretary. Died Saturday, Oct. 24. Services 2:00 P.M. Saturday, Central Church of Christ of Haskell. Dowdy-Marker Funeral Home
- Checotah teens injured in crash
- BREAKING: AD says Muskogee's regular season is done due to COVID
- Two stabbed, one arrested
- Muskogee man shot near Country Club and Shawnee
- Relationships built in MHS 'houses'
- Early voting moves to Muskogee Civic Center
- Fort Gibson man killed in crash
- ALL-PHOENIX PREP FASTPITCH: Putting out the hits
- Woman injured in Cherokee County crash
- Muskogee man attempts escape after conviction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.