This Week's Circulars
age 85, resident of Warner, OK passed away Wednesday, July 14, 2021. A Home Going Celebration will be Saturday, July 24th, 11:00 a.m., New Hope Baptist Church, Oktaha, OK House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee.
Retired secretary, Visitation, Thursday from 6:00 to 7:00 P.M. at Dowdy-Marker Funeral Home. Services, 10:00 A.M., Friday at Haskell First Baptist Church with Pastor Matthew Stephens officiating. Burial will follow in the Haskell Cemetery.
60, of Muskogee, passed Wednesday, July 14, 2021. Service, Friday, July 23, 1:00 p.m., 18th & Denison St., Church of Christ. Visitation, Thursday, Chapel-House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee, 1:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. House of Winn Funeral Home-Muskogee.
72, truck driver, passed Sunday, 7/18/2021 Family to receive friends from 6-8PM, Thursday, 07/22/2021 at Cornerstone Funeral Home Service: 2PM, Friday, 07/23/2021 at Cornerstone FH Chapel Services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee
- Free food boxes available Thursday
- Red Oak man dies following collision
- Muskogee man drowns in Tenkiller Lake
- Muskogee County District Court 07.16.21
- ROSSER MILLER: Not Vaccinated? Delta’s Coming for You
- Senior statesman: Muskogee football assistant coach Anthony McNac is a living definition of once a Rougher, always a Rougher
- Muskogee County District Court 07.20.21
- OKIE FROM MUSKOGEE: Johnny Broome
- Malcolm in the middle — again: Wagoner linebacker ready for final run at OSU
- Muskogee County District Court 07.21.21