No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
This Week's Circulars
91, Homemaker, passed Friday, 9/24/2021 Family will receive friends 5-7PM, Tuesday, September 28, 2021 @ Cornerstone Funeral Home Services: 2PM, Wednesday, September 29, 2021 @ Grandview Tabernacle, Muskogee, OK Services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, OK
Virginia Johnson, 86, of Fort Gibson, OK passed away Thursday, September 23, 2021 in Muskogee, OK. She was born in Lane, OK on June 30, 1935 the daughter of Slater Belcher and Artie Belcher (Goff). Viewing will be held from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday, September 27, 2021 at Lescher-Millsap Fu…
62, Delivery driver for DHL, passed Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Family conducted memorial service: 10AM, Saturday, September 25, 2021 at New Life Assembly of God, Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cremation services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee
Memorial Service Tuesday, 1:00pm, Timothy Baptist Church, Muskogee, Graveside to follow at Memorial Park.
- Change of plans worked out for Tiger son of college QB
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to 1984 slaying
- Gore, Warner to square off in early A-8 showdown
- Oklahoma lawyers to offer free legal advice
- Mission against Poteau clear for Hilldale
- Gore opens district play with squeaker over Warner
- Down Home: My nose was runny
- Tahlequah man indicted in Tulsa
- Hilldale falls to No. 3 Poteau
- Pain and triumph: Hilldale edges Fort Gibson in 10 innings