WHAT: Muskogee City Council regular meeting.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who would like to address councilors during the meeting must sign in at least 15 minutes before the meeting begins.
• Claims for all City departments Nov. 23 through Dec. 26.
• Awarding lowest bid to Today's Roofing for roof repair of Hangar No. 1 at Hatbox Field in the amount of $54,800.
• Awarding a contract to the lowest and best bidder, Daris Contractors LLC, for the Wastewater Treatment Plant HVAC Restoration Project in the amount of $322,600.
• Purchasing materials from Core & Main LP and Utility Supply Co. based on the lowest and best bids for water distribution materials in the amount of $188,648.16 and $141,524.71 respectively.
• Oklahoma State Contract pricing from J&R Equipment LLC of Oklahoma City for the purchase of four 2020 Peterbilt refuse trucks with Labrie Automated Bodies in the amount of $285,246 each, for a total of $1,140,984, for use in the Solid Waste Division.
• Oklahoma State Contract pricing from Kirby-Smith Machinery Inc. for the purchase of a Falcon 4-Ton Transporter Asphalt Hot Box in the amount of $36,460 for use in the Street Division.
• Matching grant funds for the Roxy Theater Community Trust totaling $3,595.26.
• Receipt of donated funds for the Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program for the months of October and November in the amount of $2,708.74.
• Preliminary plat of Walnut Creek Addition, consisting of 126 lots on 30 acres located on South Country Club Road.
• Appointment of Ward II Councilor Alex Reynolds to the City of Muskogee Foundation Board, filling the unexpired term of Ward II Councilor Jaime Stout beginning Jan. 7 and ending Aug. 31, 2020.
• Convening a public hearing and take action on Ordinance 4086-A, rezoning property located on South Country Club Road, more particularly described in the Ordinance, from A, Agricultural District, to PUD, Planned Unit Development District, and, if approved, authorize staff to revise the zoning map to reflect said change.
• Ordinance No. 4087-A, amending Chapter 2, Administration, amending Article V, Boards and Commissions; adding Division 16, Contractors Pre-qualification Board, Sections 2-550, Definitions; 2-551, Board Membership; 2-552, General Requirements; 2-553, Fees; 2-554 Certification of Compliance; by providing for repealer, severability and declaring an emergency.
• Appointing members to the Contractors Pre-Qualification Board in accordance with Emergency Ordinance No. 4087-A.
• Directions to staff to draft an ordinance requiring pre-qualification for contractors working on the city's Housing Rehabilitation Program.
• Awarding lowest bid to Ground Zero Roofing for Station No. 3 roof repair in the amount of $41,500, subject to bidder securing performance and maintenance bond.
• Recommendation to reject all bids for the partial demolition and cleanup of the Royal Casket Building located at 302 N. Main and further direction to staff for the modification of the scope as deemed appropriate before rebidding the project.
• Appointment of Latisha Dawkins to the Martin Luther King Community Trust Authority, filling the unexpired term of Randy Howard beginning Jan. 14 and ending July 31, 2020.
• Convening an executive session pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307B.4 to discuss the worker’s compensation claim of Aaron Hoffman and, if necessary, take appropriate action after reconvening in open session.
• Convening an executive session pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307B.4 to discuss potential litigation by Arrowhead Mall LLC related to the 1984 Urban Renewal Authority Plan and, if necessary, take appropriate action after reconvening in open session.